Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup guys, as per suggestion I am posting this here.

Are there any riders in the Palmdale/Lancaster/Quartz Hill/Antelope Valley, CA area?

I am looking for some people to ride with that are near me.

None of my friends have the extra cash sitting aside to buy a bike like me, or they aren't willing to cheat death like us :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Haha...I'd totally ride alongside with you on the road but unfortunately I'm way outta your way. Let me know when you're around the West Covina area and we can hit a few places to hang out and grab some grub, sounds good? hehe...hope you get around to finding people to ride with. My friends are all interested to get a bike, but I'm the only one with it. If I can find other people around my area, as well, who ride then I'm good!:thumb:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohh ok, I see where you are now. I drove by there when I picked up my bike. If I am in the area I will let you know beforehand.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey what's up. I get back from Iraq in 2 months, I live in Ontario and I get 3 months off of work when I get back. Also I am down to ride out of my way (with in 45 miles) to ride with others.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey guys, if you're going to be at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show this weekend, come say hi. We're at corner booth 1736 right across from the Bert's section.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, where in town is it and what days and time is that show this weekend? I may be able to make it by...

·
Registered
515 Posts
NEone interested in meetin' up on sunday to go ride down there, i don't rlly need to spend any more money but i guess i could find myself a good xmas present down there :twofinger :D

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
moomba said:
Hey guys, if you're going to be at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show this weekend, come say hi. We're at corner booth 1736 right across from the Bert's section.
Good, cuzz I need to talk to U bout some work...;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
There might be a very slight chance that we're moving our booth so if you don't find us at #1736 (across from the Bert's section), we might be at # 1513 (I think), right next to The Track Club/ Club Desmo, which is across from the Ducati area. Look for our banner...

·
Registered
4 Posts
quikslipper said:
Let's see, the cities that reside around the area are Pomona, Walnut, City of Industry, El Monte, Arcadia, Irwindale.
Don't have my bike yet, but soon enough. City of Industry/Pomona is about 40 mins from my home front.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts