1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like it. =)

·
Registered
40 Posts
i hope to see some more of the socal people here. its funny i started out here but hardly ever posted....now it looks like this is my new home ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm here.

BTW Brianetics, I never got to see if you answered me in your SBN post. Do you ride Ortega during the week about 10:30-11:00?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
F4iGuy said:
I'm here.

BTW Brianetics, I never got to see if you answered me in your SBN post. Do you ride Ortega during the week about 10:30-11:00?
Not usually. I do on occasion. But it is generally Friday afternoon, early evening.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure if this is cool or not to post this here, but I posted a message on SBN stating I had started a back up (plan B) message board for So-Cal riders in case SBN went down again. Well, it looks like it is down for good with a very dim hope of ever coming back.

Here is the link for those of you who are interested. I have already noticed a few people have wandered over and registered.

http://messageboard359792.aimoo.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm here too :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

I asked one of the admins to start a SoCal specific group. We'll see if it happens.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sang29 and his kitty checking in here =). Actually I was on here lurking way before I found SBN =P

·
Registered
315 Posts
LoL It would seem that SBN members from all over are flocking to different sites they have been to before or are new to. I started here myself and im on socalriders and esportbike too. However my main site is esportbike.com. I found a lot more riders local to Me. Come visit us in the pacific forum!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Roll call for SoCal...What up :twofinger :D how come no one posts in the So Cal section, and why don't we get a group ride organized????? :confused:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts