Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just thought id say hi to everyone its been a while since our last ride. hope everyones doing well... kinda scared to ride the bike. i lost my clutch in my bike and jot no money to pay for it. so im in the process of finding a job somehow. anyways have a great week. peace
kyle

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Lost your clutch? Did it run off somewhere? or is it slipping?

I don't know how mechanical you are. Hopfully a better mechanic than I am a speller, but here is an idea. Take it for what it's worth.

Por boy fix. (that is if it's just slipping)

Pull the clutch out. Take the plates. Not the ones with the little brake looking stuff on them. But the plates.

Then put them on the cement and skuff them up with your foot. Don't be easy, be rough, but not to rough. Put some scratches in it.

Button it all back together (don't forget to add oil) and your clutch should last you at least 1000-2500 more miles. Depending on how bad you abuse it.

I've done it in the past for friends that don't have the money for a new clutch.

I'm not saying it's the right thing to do. but it's been done. LOL

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
ninjarider666 said:
hey guys, just thought id say hi to everyone its been a while since our last ride. hope everyones doing well... kinda scared to ride the bike. i lost my clutch in my bike and jot no money to pay for it. so im in the process of finding a job somehow. anyways have a great week. peace
kyle
I fixed kyle's clutch for him, so he can ride now. He just needs to learn a thing or two about the bike so this shit doesn't happen again.

-Nick

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
did I not just read a post where the wheelie thing was discussed?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts