Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG is it cold today! I can't remember the last time it snowed in October!! Might be a looooong winter!

Jen

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
OMG- I know- this sucks! I text James this morning and couldn't believe it was snowing by my house! I hope it's not this cold on Halloween or those kiddies ( and me- have u seen my costume?) are gonna be frezzing!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking that Clay might actually be able to use his sled this year! Wasn't much snow last winter!!

Jen

·
Registered
352 Posts
actually if the farmer's almaniac (sp) is correct were suppose to have a mild winter, but this early snow sure doesnt seem like we are. Yeah I think it's a bit early for a first snow.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
no snow up here yet...

early snow don't mean we're gonna have a good year for sleddin.. it just means more of a TEASE... snow .. melt... snow.. melt.. :finger:

E.
Heidi I think we are gonna freeze our tooshes come the 28th :eek: - we'll have to get us some warm CLOAKS to wrap up in when we have to go outside :2cents: looks like snow suits under the costumes for the Halloween Costume Ride on the 29th...

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
DreamRyder said:
no snow up here yet...

early snow don't mean we're gonna have a good year for sleddin.. it just means more of a TEASE... snow .. melt... snow.. melt.. :finger:

E.
Heidi I think we are gonna freeze our tooshes come the 28th :eek: - we'll have to get us some warm CLOAKS to wrap up in when we have to go outside :2cents: looks like snow suits under the costumes for the Halloween Costume Ride on the 29th...
I'm expecting two more indian summers myself.:)

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
mmmmmmmkayyyyyyyy............ Wtf is with the wind?:confused:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
34 degrees.....wind makes it feel like 14. Yep, I'm done riding! We are trailering the bikes down to work and keeping them inside the building!

Jen

·
Registered
633 Posts
Had some here in the Springs last week. Not really used to this cause I just moved from El Paso and it never snows there. Gonna miss the year round riding.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
1wheelwonder said:
so who's up for some snowboarding lessons? im a snowboard instructor at pine knob ill hook yall up!
OMG that sounds like FUN! but I got a bad left knee and bad right foot so doubt I could even do it :crying:

E.

·
Registered
154 Posts
1wheelwonder said:
so who's up for some snowboarding lessons? im a snowboard instructor at pine knob ill hook yall up!
I'm up for that- my 7 yr old wants to learn too!:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts