Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
arrfff arrufff

Yes, good call YP (You Poof), just not enough swearing.

So ... to the geriatric twin's of our club .... read the farkin post you dumb cants ..... and get someone to read this out for you cause you probably 1) can't see it all properly 2) wouldn't understand it anyway 3) will dribble your food over the keyboard in the process and finally 4) are stupid.

C A N T S !!!!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Re: arrfff arrufff

Legend said:
Yes, good call YP (You Poof), just not enough swearing.

So ... to the geriatric twin's of our club .... read the farkin post you dumb cants ..... and get someone to read this out for you cause you probably 1) can't see it all properly 2) wouldn't understand it anyway 3) will dribble your food over the keyboard in the process and finally 4) are stupid 5) In Tug's case he dont have time to read it cos your a farkin real legend and I lurve you.
C A N T S !!!!
Very touching :p

Your just sore cos you didnt win anything on Saturday, he even threatend to take his PS II away if we didnt let him win. How was the reception when you got home ? Frosty the snow man ?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
haa errfuufff

no .. she was lovely as always .. just said I stank of smoke .. which was true cause some members of our club are toss arse rude obnoxious toxious cants that still think is acceptable to fill common areas with filthy life shortening cancer causing smoke ...

Next time I think I'll pick my nose in public ... and wipe big chunks of gooyie green yummies on them in the process ...

:p :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: haa errfuufff

Legend said:
no .. she was sleeping with another guy .. just said I stank of looser .. which was true cause I am and that some members of our club make her hot...

Next time I think I'll pick a burd who is too ugly to get other guys and then I wont have this problem...

:p :p :p :p

We are here for you bro if you need a sholder to cry on, did you get any pics ?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Ummmmm

Ok .. firstly, this now rates as 'post that made me laugh the most involuntarily', because:

1) I did
2) It wasn't really that funny
3) At all
4) Your a cunt Tug
5)This is 'plagarisim'
6)Thats all

1 - 10 of 10 Posts