Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think sniper/748_Abuser should be banned from SBW for his immature actions ...

Anyone else here agree ?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Squidwannabe said:
I think sniper/748_Abuser should be banned from SBW for his immature actions ...

Anyone else here agree ?
Hell yes, I agree! Get that immature, smart-ass out of here. We don't need that kind of shit. In fact, if I ever meet him in person, I'm gonna' beat down that prick.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
748 abuser said:

Hell yes, I agree! Get that immature, smart-ass out of here. We don't need that kind of shit. In fact, if I ever meet him in person, I'm gonna' beat down that prick.
I don't think we should resort to violence, but a definite bitch slap is in order.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Squidwannabe said:

I don't think we should resort to violence, but a definite bitch slap is in order.
How about a pimp slap backhand?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Squidwannabe said:

I'm for that. Serves him right I think! Plus he enjoys pain anyway.

But at least he apologized. I think he oughta send emails apologizing directly to those he attacked though.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I know that there is not more than one orange ducati in the world,no one else would torture a nice ducati with that color paint :D ooh but his name is 748 abuser :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts