Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Regardless of how the bike is received, the thing that irks me a bit is the implied admission on the part of Triumph of "Well, we screwed up the first time, so we'll try again". It's too soon for a "revolutionary" incarnation of the bike; it's taken enough heat from the media as it is. If anyone is in the market for a good deal on a used bike, take a look at the '00-'02 TT's after this particular version hits the market.

Robert

·
Registered
7 Posts
I saw these photos on MCN when they came out. My first impression is that it resembles the Aprilia Futura. It will be interesting to see how the new bike is received.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If I can say three things to Triumph: Horsepower, horsepower and horsepower.

Win the motorcycle magazine speed tests and you'll sell more bikes than you can imagine.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I would be very surprised to see Triumph put out a bike with those lines. They are more into smooth curves. Leave that sharp shit to Aprilia.

The current TT just needs a little redesign work not a complete change in focus like the Futura esque crap shown there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
714 Posts
I've just seen the new 600 Daytona at the m/c show in England. Looks better in the "metal". Triumph had to do something to try to compete in the sports 600 market as the TT was seen as just too soft, plus the nightmare they had with the fuelling. So they've gone for broke this time and this model has to succeed in hottest of classes.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Smeghead said:
So they've gone for broke this time and this model has to succeed in hottest of classes.
It's a pretty nice looking bike (not sure on how it performs) but it's sure got alot of competetion in the 600 class this year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
that'll make a mean looking speed four, but yeah, i think it'd look better with a few modifications, not a completely new design,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts