Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw some promotional material for the SMSA riding clinic:eek: If the instructer line up is anything to go by it should be good. Glen Allerton, Peter Tan, Fabian Loui, Martin ??? Blerk who was campaigning the NSR250 in the last round of the Johor Series. Price sound good too, 250 bucks for a full day at the track plus some classroom stuff, this also includes one years SMSA membership so the tuition costs only 100 bucks:thumb:
Looks like the bike section of the SMSA is moving in the right direction, well done the clinic is a great idea and I hope it goes well.

Lets hope they make a sensable desision about the MSS for next year and we can all get on the grid:D Just imagine the first turn antics with Peter, Zali, Shah, Joe, Emilio, BC, Lee, Slasher, DD, Tug, Roslan, Fude, John and Chris all going for it :eek: :cool: :D
It would make great TV viewing and lots of busines for the fiberglass repair industry :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
When is this?
Need more information.

I'm hardly going to be in Singapore so every opportunity to ride is most welcomed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
me in mss

hi tugs.reading all d stuff in the forum about d mss make me shiok.hope fully can join u guys next year.jus went to pasir gudang today first race will b held on 29/30 march.:) :)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: me in mss

daigo said:
hi tugs.reading all d stuff in the forum about d mss make me shiok.hope fully can join u guys next year.jus went to pasir gudang today first race will b held on 29/30 march.:) :)
I hope to see you guys there next year too, you need to start putting pressure on them to allow SG riders to compete. We are currently running 20-30 bike grids so just imagine what it will be like with 30-40 bike grids:D Top track and great organisation make it well worth the trip:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts