Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Tippmann said:
Man i gotta get some'a them sweet sideburns like #2 has :thumbs2:
I think you have to hit puberty first. :twofinger

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Names are on the bikes. Still for me to remember names has been a problem all my life. Even if I 'phone my best shooting buddy & receive the voice of his wife or daughter I stumble over the name of "Terry" & often call their two dogs the wrong names.

Unfortunately I was born with epilepsy that effected the memory/speech side only no on realized this till I had my lst major attact at 21 yrs of age. Tack on so many blows to the head from m/c comp & a thing called "old age" which could be alzheimers which my father went down with.

Two names I have in mind (but they could be Brit riders) being Jim Rice & Dick Mann & I could be 100% wrong.

Actually the fairings on the bikes are EXACTLY what I preferred & would still like to have being f/glass shells & of only a few pieces so easy to remove, to get at the power-plant, & easy to put back on rather then the sort of ABS cock-pits we now have.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Smitty said:
Actually the fairings on the bikes are EXACTLY what I preferred & would still like to have being f/glass shells & of only a few pieces so easy to remove, to get at the power-plant, & easy to put back on rather then the sort of ABS cock-pits we now have.
amen to that smitty....i noticed that when taking apart my F3 if i would have been in charge of the bodywork engineering department to take off all the fairings would take less than a minute

·
Registered
517 Posts
How about Emde for #25? I read some memorial article in a moto mag recently about Dick Emde (?) who had been a racer.

I was trying to figure out black haired guys name, but all I could think of was HSI (which I then saw on #2's bike as well). Guess that's the model, not the name.

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, poop...I didn't even see the names on their bikes...:rolleyes: Anyway...one name that's hard to see is Dave Aldana.

The riders names in order are...Jim Rice, Dick Mann, Dave Aldana, and Don Emde...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts