Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Got A 70% just about what I would have gotten in 5th grade if I didn't study.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Motoboy - A compound word is made when two words are joined to form a new word. eg: air + port = airport.

Not really a fair test for me to take; 40% of the q's were specifically about the US.

FTR, though, I got 65%. I got a couple of the US ones, but missed a couple of the others. D'oh!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
i guess im just smarter than a 5th grader. 55%
You better be careful, if your boss gets wind of this he may try and replace you with a 6th grader :laughing:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
You better be careful, if your boss gets wind of this he may try and replace you with a 6th grader :laughing:
Or decide that instead of the inflated salary he's paying you, he need only give you :2cents: "pocket money".

·
Registered
304 Posts
I got 80% but it said one of my correct answers was wrong. How does that happen? 4 wrong but really 3. Good quiz. Alberta isn't one of the Great Lakes?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
crayder90 said:
Alberta isn't one of the Great Lakes?!?!?!?!?
Alberta's got some lakes. Not exactly GREAT lakes.... but not bad. ;) :D

Actually Lake Louise is one of the prettiest puddles anywhere in the world. Really.:thumb: :)

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dad said:
Alberta's got some lakes. Not exactly GREAT lakes.... but not bad. ;) :D

Actually Lake Louise is one of the prettiest puddles anywhere in the world. Really.:thumb: :)
HAHA Crayder's comment was dripping in sarcasm....I think that living in Michigan, he would know which are the Great Lakes....lol
;)

Jen

1 - 19 of 19 Posts