Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
i've tried my girlfriends gs500, i can't get that front wheel of that thing off the ground for the life of me, i can have the whole bike bouncing up and down a good foot in first gear, and dump the clutch, and it doesn't come off the ground,

but the guy we bought it off of put on a new exhaust and rejetted it, and i'm pretty sure he screwed something up when he's doing it,

·
Registered
346 Posts
josh have you even figured out how to wheelie your tri-chump yet???

oh by the way went riding today, and a little on the chillie side but pump fest from hell all day long!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
josh have you even figured out how to wheelie your tri-chump yet???

oh by the way went riding today, and a little on the chillie side but pump fest from hell all day long!!!!

i can bounce it up in 3rd gear without a problem, i can get it up on the gas tank too, but that gas tank cost too much, so i'm gonna let it be

her gs isn't going anywhere though

·
Registered
386 Posts
tt_four, I think that's a photshop, there's clearly a flat spot on the bottom of the tire, and that doesn't look like a wheelie IMHO.

·
Registered
88 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
i used to work at a motorcycle shop that had a shop scooter (trashed little zuma) that we used to use to go get gas/keys made etc... i could wheelie the shit out of that thing :) if i still worked there i would get some pics but i think the owner would get pissed if i showed back up there just to wheelie his zuma;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here is a Seca II stand up. Not somebody I know. It's a 600, but about the same power as an ex500.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts