Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, here it is 3:48am and i'm posting the link to the pics we took from the 1st annual fall smackdown. i'm a party animal.
the following link has a list of links to pics i've taken. if yer just interested in the smackdown pics, find the link called Smackdown 2000. then you can click on the thumbnails to enlarge the pics. there's also pics from the first Smokies trip we took with stacia and tj. check em out and hope you enjoy!
Smackdown2Kpics

------------------
Amy
"Smiling from gear to gear."

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Nice job Amy. :cool:

The whooped Ducati rider was hilarious. Although I think the whooped RC rider was lying on the sidewalk near the whooped Duc and RC bikes, near the photographer. :rolleyes: :D

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Great pics Amy, They made my night at work even more unbearable! ;)

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
-- Charles Dickens

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice job on the pics Amy.

Was a great trip and look forward to doing it again next year.

------------------
TJ
'98 SuperHawk - no longer scuffed
"Are straight roads good for anything? Yes, they get you to the next curve."

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>The whooped Ducati rider was hilarious. Although I think the whooped RC rider was lying on the sidewalk near the whooped Duc and RC bikes, near the photographer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHOPPED DUC AND RC BIKES? i think the italian and japanese bikes that were present could've taken much more than just a putz thru traffic hell for approximately 50 miles or so. HAHAHA. sorry guys, had to do that.

thanks for the compliments guys. i just can't wait to get some of my 35mm film developed. actually, i wanna see some of trist's pics. tee hee. so does mark. if y'all got pics to scan in and haven't yet, what's your hold up? lol.

b.t.w. john-will you buy me a drink? hahah. you look like the type to attract hare-lip strippers.

------------------
Amy

·
Registered
938 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by radianrider:
john-will you buy me a drink? hahah. you look like the type to attract hare-lip strippers.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooh John, new look tho thexy. Buy me a dwink pwease :D. I almost forgot about that story.

Nice job on the pics. Amy. I put mine here http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=135044&uid=83414&members=1

I do like the layout of yours better, so I may be switching it over. I'll let you know if I do.

------------------
http://gsxr750.sportbikeworld.com

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I've posted some of my pics in the Photos forum, one more roll to come.

------------------
Heeeere piggy piggy...

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
And as soon as I finish the "user upload" option in the gallery you will all be able to upload them there. :)

(I'm hoping this week sometime)

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

·
Registered
549 Posts
Great pics, Amy and Don! Thanks for sharing them with the group since TJ and I managed to leave our camera at the house each day. DOH!

------------------
Stacia
Administrator
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tristan:
I've posted some of my pics in the Photos forum, one more roll to come.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When he said "my", he wasn't lying. Let's hope that this next roll includes pictures of someone *other than* Tristan for a change! Good grief, I got tired of seeing picture after picture of just HIM.

------------------
Pete
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:
When he said "my", he wasn't lying. Let's hope that this next roll includes pictures of someone *other than* Tristan for a change! Good grief, I got tired of seeing picture after picture of just HIM.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was just me. What's in that black bag on the back of his bike? I think he abducted that Mr. Piggy.

------------------
"When it rains, we all get wet, the Pope and the prostitute"-Santana

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RUG BURN:
What's in that black bag on the back of his bike?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's in the bag? His ego; his head just ain't quite big enough for all of it.

------------------
Pete
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Jealosy is an ugly thing- almost as ugly as a black Superhawk.

------------------
Heeeere piggy piggy...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heeyyy, i happen to like the black superhawk! better than the old HONDA RED. just stick with yer red pigs trist. i think you ride those better than yer bike! hahah
there were actually a couple of pics in there with my Mark wheelie-ing his concours. not as good as the gold wing picture, but it's just as well.
b.t.w. trist, i know you took a pic of me at deal's gap....did it not turn out, or is it on the other roll you have yet to develop?

------------------
Amy

S

·
0 Posts
Ya that concour's poppin a wheelie was cool .. SQUID!

------------------
Watch out where those Huskies go , Don't you eat that yellow snow ....

Adam

[This message has been edited by Squidwannabe (edited September 29, 2000).]

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Oh yeah Amy, where did you get "Trist" from?
How about either Tristan or Tris. I also answer to "Squidlicker" and "Pigfukker"

------------------
Heeeere piggy piggy...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts