Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
lol. Can anyone make out what they are fighting about? Someone has THC in their system... Damn those violent stoners...
Edit:

"She is trailer trash"
"Did you know your dad honey?"
"Terry has THC in her system"

Well I figured it out.. now I want my 5 minutes back.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
He nose was in one peice and there was no blood. It couldn't have been that hard, it doesn't take much pressure to break a nose or draw blood from it. But I'm sure she still learned to watch who she talks about and were she is talking about them:twofinger

Sepias

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lol, I love the ladies expression after she gets hit haha.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Back in late 70s my job at a public ice skating rink & hockey rink was basically in stopping fights or forceing people out that were the trouble makers. Remember at this time I was coach of the best B.C. Interior Amateur Wrestling Team so yes I was not the one to tangle with. Plus I was doing a lot in Judo.

Still brawls in the washrooms were Mens Washroom being basically only one it two yrs though Womens Washroom was continual with cat fights far, far to often. Like I would see two young girls around 8 to 10 yrs of age toddleing onto their firgure skates into the washroom to be comming out frightened. All due to the cat fights of women in their later teens to early 20s. THAT was all I needed to move in THIS TIME without warnings but to actually grab one & march her right out of the rink. Being that time of year parents did not dare complain & the RCMP office was just across from the rink & not once did they tell me to easy off the muscle.

So besides being a sort of janitor & Zamboni driver I was also the sort of accepted bouncer though no one used said word though given warning about possible fights by one of the others & would move in again, to said area, to calm things down or give a warning.

·
Registered
19 Posts
:D Man that was AWSOME!...Even the old dudes in the background seemed to enjoy it..They were probably the lawyers for both parties getting ready to go grab a beer;) She hit pretty good for an old chick..

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I could take her.

Duck that hammer fist and left hook to the body.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
chels said:
that video is awsome! lol and the lady who got punched just looked like she had it coming
Everyone deserves everything they get, for one reason or another.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Tippmann said:
Everyone deserves everything they get, for one reason or another.
Cant say I agree with you on that. There are way to many bad things that happen to people who do not deserve it.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

The woman who got hit simply needs to show this footage to the local police to press charges. One can say insulting things all day long, but the police really don't appreciate when the fists start flying.

~ Blue Jays ~

1 - 14 of 14 Posts