Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allrighty since i am cheap i wanted to know the quality levels among these manufactures...

jardine
d and d
M4

are these decent companies or should i spend the extra 200 bucks and get a better brand...thanks
case

·
Registered
293 Posts
There is a girl that I ride with occasionaly and she is using a D&D and I personally don't think its very loud. Now I've heard them on an R6 and it was atrociuosly loud! M4, I just flat out dunno. Never heard one. If your thinking cheap, have you looked into www.hammythecanman.com ? He's got some pretty low prices on stuff. Worth a shot.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Not a problem. If you want a loud pipe, and had a vtwin like an RC51, the Blueflame Dual Ports of FRIGGIN LOUD! one of my buddies has those, and dear god...you hate to be behind him!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thompsonian said:
Not a problem. If you want a loud pipe, and had a vtwin like an RC51, the Blueflame Dual Ports of FRIGGIN LOUD! one of my buddies has those, and dear god...you hate to be behind him!
thats bad ass....i like loud so i think im gonna go with a dand or a jardine full race baffle....my truck right now is off the cat straight pipes....and i am about to remove my cat

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohsoquik02 said:
i got a full D&D on my f3 youll like it. i just wish i was able
to find a high mount D&D setup
thanks man....guess what i found out today....only 15-20 minutes away from my appartment theres a place that has a dyno for bikes..and over there they port and polish your bike and do all kinds of noise....before that i think the closest one was like 2 hrs away

·
Registered
925 Posts
Loud :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts