Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think about which brand of slip-on (I may be able to come up with some more $ for full system) for my 900rr bike. I like a nice loud sound, and which one is the loudest? Some people have told me to go with Twobros or DD?

------------------

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I like my Two Bros. X-Metal Slip-on very much. It seems to be getting louder the more I use it....?

For a full system, if you have the $$, I hear Akropovic is THE Shiot.

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
-- Charles Dickens

·
Registered
28 Posts
Swoll, I think you be better off kicking in a little bit more money and putting on a full exhaust, it will be louder then any slip-on and you will get more hp gains. For the RR I would definitely go Two Bros or D&D. The Two Bros X-metal looks and sounds awsome, but I think the D&D is louder.

------------------
Tony
00 CBR 929rr
95 Camaro Z28

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am running a full Two Bros. on my XX and I am very happy with it. You might also want to check out Erion Racing.

------------------

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Ahhhh, another 'type A' Welcome back Alpha.... :rolleyes:

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
-- Charles Dickens

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I just ordered a Micron CF race slip-on for my 929. They are supposed to be the best for the 929, not sure about the 900RR. I've heard that the quality onf the Micron's is supposed to be on par with the Akropovic--we'll see.

------------------
"If everything's coming your way-
you're in the wrong lane"

Clark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts