Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a speed triple guy looking to buy a Falco, so thought I would ask you you Falco guys what you think of the nude kit for the Falco, and is it worth $1900.00?

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
I confess I do like the look, especially the high pipes. But for $1900 I don't know. That much money could buy a Penske, a FP chip and a quality exhaust like Renegade or Leo's (ta da, a Mille in disguise for a LOT less).

I did a search for the Pics, but I can't seem to find them (it's been a while since I've seen em'). Do you have any you could post? I'd love to have my memory refreshed on what it looks like.

·
Registered
137 Posts
sl1000 naked kit

I'm with Stake on the cost issue. There's better ways to spend your money on the Falco. The chrome, etc., looks kinda cheesy, at least in the photos.

What would be your objection to the appearance of the Falco as it comes stock, Triple Buzz ? High mounts do look much better, other than that, can't see where the naked kit improves anything.

Buy a Falco, de-restrict it, get some Renegades with the chip, maybe the airbox kit, new rear shock, different sprocket in the back with another gear tooth, whoohoo ! Never mind the cosmetic stuff, my $.02.

:D :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks boys, I don't have any pic's, I saw the bike at the bike show, it is really comfy, and the straight bars are at the perfect height for a 6' guy. I do like the stock look of the falco, but the one I am going to buy has been high sided, that has to cost more than 1900.00 triple buzz

·
Registered
137 Posts
That puts a different light on it. Sure, if you've gotta replace a bunch of plastic and other stuff, why not indeed go for the streetfighter kit ? Let us know how your bike turns out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts