Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok we are set to be at Skydive Tecumseh at 10am. We will meet at the Einstein Bagels on Orchard Lake and 12 Mile. Einstein Bagels is in a strip mall on the Northwest corner of the intersection. We will meet there at 7:30 and leave by 8:00am.

From there we will take I-696 West to I-96 West to US-23 South to M-50 into Tecumseh. Remember for those who are diving, dress for the weather and bring tennis shoes.

There will be a ride to the Irish Hills area after the dive, so plan accordingly. If there is anyone that lives far West or South that would like to meet up, and, it doesn't make sense to meet at Einstein's, post up or PM me. We can meet you at a gas station along US-23 somewhere. Otherwise, it is not in the plan.

Also, some people may meet us at Skydive Tecumseh around Noon to join in the ride. this is also an option for you lazy bums that would rather sleep than ride. :twofinger

There still some openings if anyone has grown some last minute stones. Just bring your money to the dive. You know who you are you wankers!:twofinger

As always, all are welcome to join the ride.:thumb:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hey Anthony,

Just an FYI.

This will be a race weekend at MIS. The GFS 400 Nextel race on Sunday and the Cabela's 250 Busch Series race on Saturday. They are also having a concert after the race on Saturday with Cledus T. Judd with 'The Hype' and 'Driving Sideways'.

So there just might be a little traffic in the Irish Hills area.

See you Saturday morning,
Steve

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NateDog74 said:
Don't worry we have a tour guide. There's plenty of roads without traffic.
When you find him, lemme know.:twofinger

Just kidding bro! Nathan has volunteered to guide us, seeing that he is from that area. Thanks for the heads up though. Fock, Woodward Cruise, NASCAR race, could I have picked a better weekend? :laughing:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts