Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
Im the new squid on the block, I help run a sportbike club in Singapore. We have a web site Here which features pictures of our track days like this one

Yeah I know, Im plugging my web site but its for the good of track day nutters like me :D

I hope this pic and sig work, Im a bit of a plonker with the old PC:confused:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can you guys reccomend a good photo host

Who uses who for photo hosting? I am getting bored with moving them from one place to another each time they change their policy.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hiya Tug!!
Welcome to SBW!!:)
I am a computer dummy,but,try your question out in the chat forum or "How Do I " forum,(or where ever ya want to !!LOL)
Ride safe!!

JIM

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome...how are things on Orchard Road? Is Raffles still in business? Been a long time since i've been to Singapore. Fun place..just don't get caught bringing chewing gum into the country. :) Johor was fun too.....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Orchard Rd or Orchard Towers?

GaBandit12 said:
Welcome...how are things on Orchard Road? Is Raffles still in business? Been a long time since i've been to Singapore. Fun place..just don't get caught bringing chewing gum into the country. :) Johor was fun too.....
Raffles will be in business as long as Americans visit Singapore. Orchard Rd is its usual unusual self, squeeky clean untill 8pm and and anything goes untill 4pm.
Were you here for long? Did you ride here (Bikes!!!)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I was there a couple of times...last time in 1992. Just for a day or two at the time, when I was hanging out in Thailand. Good trip for a couple of days to break the monotony..and do a little sightseeing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts