Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
I think so too.
Shame about the rear lights :(

Nice work Maddjack and Inky :)

I didn't post any trivias for sometime now. I've been too busy with work and my baby girl.
I'll try and find some time to create some new ones, but in the meantime you can go on and create more yourselves!

Aris

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
its a motorcycle. what do i win? :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ariszr7 said:
I think so too.
Shame about the rear lights :(

Nice work Maddjack and Inky :)

I didn't post any trivias for sometime now. I've been too busy with work and my baby girl.
I'll try and find some time to create some new ones, but in the meantime you can go on and create more yourselves!

Aris
You and Inky are correct,and yes the lights kinda su**.Ariszr7 I'll try to put some more up as I can,Here there is a lot of snow and ice now so my photo chances are few,but I promise you I will get some good ones during the year.i hope you and the family are well and its good to hear from you.Take care
MJ:thumb:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Maddjack said:
you get to go and wash and wax Inkys bike:twofinger
woohoo...:D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Inky said:
Kinda sounds like fun! I'm game.:D
Sure you let monkey have all the fun:twofinger
What the hel am I saying? I'm lucky if I wash my own bikes.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Maddjack said:
Sure you let monkey have all the fun:twofinger
What the hel am I saying? I'm lucky if I wash my own bikes.:rolleyes:
Not too much to wash on mine. I'm kind of a neat freak about my moto.............:D And now that I know how to polish clearcoat, I'll probably get some of those pesky scratches out! I've got a beauty of one when they installed my heated grips.........that one is first.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Inky said:
Not too much to wash on mine. I'm kind of a neat freak about my moto.............:D And now that I know how to polish clearcoat, I'll probably get some of those pesky scratches out! I've got a beauty of one when they installed my heated grips.........that one is first.
oh well. i guess that means i have to stay home.:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts