Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
imalatedrinker said:

Don't quite understand the American sense of humour, but both poof and wanker are offensive to an Englishman
We realize that both "poof" and "wanker" are offensive to an Englishman. That's the point, we are joking with you...

You should not take everything so seriously on the Internet. You will get the same type of treatment (joking) on just about all Motorcycle communities, be the UK or US based.

·
Registered
100 Posts
lol @ england guy

ok so let me get this straight!! you got offened or didn't understand him calling you a wanker, but you asked and i quote
Does anybody know of any similar uk sites to this, this one seems a bit biased to yanks and thier sense of humour
correct me if i'm wrong but the U.S doesn't refer to its citizens as

that's offensive to me...

but anyways, like robert said, it's the internet!!! take it with a grain of rice...errr or should that be salt? haha

:finger: :finger:

:twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
515 Posts
imalatedrinker......

im 1/2 english, so im not trying to insult you...im in and out of mcn(rrrm8y) is my name there..the UK has a grate time with their humor, and i really enjoy it..they seem to enjoy calling each other on their sexuality

again take no offence at what you may have thought i said..it was ment in humor.. the english are the last people on the planet that americans want to piss off..weve killed just about every nationallity on the planet(cause we love it, we even kill each other given 1/2 a chance)...but not you guys..

stick around this site, you'll see what i mean, pissing contest galore, mixed in with some great advise...and humor

;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: imalatedrinker......

spongebob said:

stick around this site, you'll see what i mean, pissing contest galore, mixed in with some great advise...and humor

;)

Spongebob, Hi no offense taken, after a week or two on this site I'm starting to give allowances to the American sense of humour, and sure , yes it seems like a great site. although we all speak the same langauge, the context of the words is not always the same...................but, hey I can learn.....good luck :twofinger (hope that means the same on the other side of the water)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: lol @ england guy

JusIncredibleR6 said:
ok so let me get this straight!! you got offened or didn't understand him calling you a wanker, but you asked and i quote

correct me if i'm wrong but the U.S doesn't refer to its citizens as

that's offensive to me...

but anyways, like robert said, it's the internet!!! take it with a grain of rice...errr or should that be salt? haha

:finger: :finger:

:twofinger :twofinger

hey American dude,
If I remember correct yank is an affectionate accronym, for what exactly I cant remember (somebody help) , but its from world war 2 , when you guys helped us out :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
imalatedrinker said:

Don't quite understand the American sense of humour, but both poof and wanker are offensive to an Englishman
Englishman, now that's an oxymoron. Just a bunch of whiney school girls. Like the French but without the good food but offset by better beer.:twofinger

Stick around, it's just like a night at the pub with insults, lies, and other foolery over the net. Bring your own beer though, the service sucks.

cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
apexismaximus said:

Englishman, now that's an oxymoron. Just a bunch of whiney school girls. Like the French but without the good food but offset by better beer.:twofinger

Stick around, it's just like a night at the pub with insults, lies, and other foolery over the net. Bring your own beer though, the service sucks.

cheers
As I was saying earlier about English/American language........I will read good as LARGE

You have a nice day now

;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts