Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There I was... sitting on me sofa, VB in hand, catching up on a few missed channel surfing hours, when FARK ME! There was Nils - on a FARKIN MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AD - posing as a MINER!!!!!!!!!!

Mate - What the FARK is that all about? Ya big Poof!!!

That means you were wearing MAKE UP!!!!

:hurl: :hurl:

So you weren't negotiating a huge shipping contract/speaking to the missus on the mobile on Legend's Stag night - you were deciding on a FARKIN SHADE OF LIPSTICK!!!!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Minor

What do you mean Nils was posing as a minor he is a pre-pubesant schoolboy or at least thats how he acts when his burd is around:twofinger
Talking of Nils's burd wasnt she looking top on Saturday:drool:

Chumley usually has a beer and a wank in front of the telly on a Monday evening, he is practising for when Chumley Jr comes along and his sex life is over:D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I suppose video evidence will help? I'm working on it. And yes, VB is available at hugely infated prices ($70 a slab - not even cold!!!)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yes it's true

i saw wiv me own eyes.

I've chopped the plug off the telly and burnt the remote. I'm bollockst if i'm lookin at his mush on the box as well as havin to see the twat in real life.
I reckon he wears make up all the time.

Not only that but i saw Max's misses on a samsung phone ad... different story all together eh lads!!

Whats hapenin here. Loadsa people gettin rich an famous. Must be the people they hang out with.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Yes it's true

bigphil said:

Not only that but i saw Max's misses on a samsung phone ad... different story all together eh lads!!

Did she have all of her clothes on :drool: :drool: :drool:
If you have copies of that one Ill be on the sofa with my VB in hand too :D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
You taking the piss??

Chumley said:
VB is available at hugely infated prices ($70 a slab - not even cold!!!)
Hang on just a minute, I can understand that you may have access to our beloved beer (at arm or leg prices), but there is no way that you actually call them 'slabs'!!

What's going on Chumley, you aspiring to be a Victorian..... :p

·
Registered
560 Posts
You are all a big bunch of poofs!!!!

Yes, I'm getting rich and famous while you are drinking your VB's by the "slab" and working on that dent in the couch.:twofinger :twofinger

Believe me, it was hard work!!! HARD I TELL YOU!!

When we're at it, to avoid any more outbursts. You haven't see my ad for UOB bank, or the banners with me at the Mobil gas stations (guess this is going to have a major effect on the traffic Mobil stations get from now on, AND NOT IN GOOD WAY).

Chumley, please tape that ad if you can. Would be nice to give Elaine. She misses me so much, as I'm always "dead busy". Then she can just play the tape every time the needs to see me becomes too big.:hurl: :hurl:
Really, she likes me because I'm such a lovable guy!!

Last but definitely not least, as I expect you poofs to go and buy the local girls magazine "Cleo"; you will find me in the line-up for being Singapore's most eligible bachelor...
The only explanation I have for this is that I guess girls like guys with motorcycles. I mean, just look at the top birds that are with you blokes. Why do you think I joined the club?

Guess I'm a right poof, but at least I got the money now.:twofinger :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Not bad Silva

arf decent explanation of you media exposure.

hang on min
HARD WORK :finger: bollocks ...when i was a lad down the mines now that was ard work mate.

Money is no excuse for being a media whore ...yes my lad a whore.

And as for Elaine...she's wearing far too many clothes lately sort it out and we might .....just might forgive you.

And leave my lady out of it. I can get in enough trouble on my own without you draggin her into mmmmmmh disscussions.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: You are all a big bunch of poofs!!!!

Silva Bullet said:

Last but definitely not least, as I expect you poofs to go and buy the local girls magazine "Cleo"; you will find me in the line-up for being Singapore's most eligible bachelor...
Didnt realise that there was a magazine espesially for geriatric retards:twofinger
What were the qualifications to become one of Singers most popular swinger ? Big knob, big belly, big wallet :)
Two out of three should have had me in the top 5000 at least:crying:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
CLeo

"Cleo"; you will find me in the line-up for being Singapore's most eligible bachelor...
Get outta here ...you legible bachelor ..fark off will ya. the girls would have to
a/ have a soft spot for tossers that cant ride
b/ need a replacement for their recently run over poddle
c/ wantta walk around with a knob with the charm of a cabbage.

Just seen Saliva's mush at the petrol station.
What the fark is that about. What they tryin to flog petrol or "anti puffy" eye creme.

Thank Gawd there's still ladies out there that like real men ...eh TUG??

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: Not bad Silva

bigphil said:
arf decent explanation of you media exposure.
Thank you!

bigphil said:
Money is no excuse for being a media whore ...yes my lad a whore.
No, a media whore is what I would be if I didn't take money for it!!

bigphil said:
And leave my lady out of it. I can get in enough trouble on my own without you draggin her into mmmmmmh disscussions.
Ha ha ha, really found your soft spot have I?? Who wears the trousers and all that??
Needless to say who wears them of Elaine and me...

Tug said:
What were the qualifications to become one of Singers most popular swinger ? Big knob, big belly, big wallet
We shall not dvell on this one too long, but let's just mention this Saturday and you in your skirt trying to show all of the above to the girls...

bigphil said:
Get outta here ...you legible bachelor ..fark off will ya. the girls would have to
a/ have a soft spot for tossers that cant ride
b/ need a replacement for their recently run over poddle
c/ wantta walk around with a knob with the charm of a cabbage.

Just seen Saliva's mush at the petrol station.
What the fark is that about. What they tryin to flog petrol or "anti puffy" eye creme.

Thank Gawd there's still ladies out there that like real men ...eh TUG??
Ha ha ha, exactly what I said!! Then they gave me the money...!!

Just one question, why do you have ask that geriatric poof Tug for confirmation??

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
News just in

Apparently the editor of the Scum has been awoken by a new breaking story. As we speak he is preparing a report on an incident involving an outraged geriatric kicking the living daylights out of a puffy eyed lady boy fer calling him a poof. When the police arrived they joined in with the plucky geriatric as the recognized the puffy eyed lady boy from a poster campaign that put them off there curry puffs.

·
Registered
77 Posts
A starfish in our midst

Unfortunate enough to catch the Saliva Bollox on tv last night, I tried to look away like a nasty horror film but I felt I had to watch.:barf:

The bit at the end where he stares gormlessley :hurl: into space wearing one of Elaine's blouses is particularly disturbing :confused:

I guess he is used to looking above him for those big facking thumbs !!

We can take the piss but he's got the cash :thumb: he has inspired me to try to earn extra money as a male model.

I have my second audition with Michelin on Monday, I plan to bring the michelin man to life, a bit like Ronald Mcdonald minus the child molestation :eek: :eek:

Wish me luck

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Ok, I will admit it. On behalf of all the men of the SBR club, I am jealous of SB.....

He has a girlfriend that should be a pin up, looks like ferkin Ken (of Barbie fame), stars in videos, and features in a reputable mag like Cleo as a 'most eligible bachelor' ......

He made it to Sepang this weekend and his bike broke. All credit too him, he actually managed t sort himself out without making a twat of himself, and even had enough 'stuff', like gaffer tape et al, to tend to OTHER people. He still managed to leave half his personal belongings at the track, as Elaine was not on hand to remind him ... but that is another story.

Ok then, thats it. Silver .... your a fine strapping handsome man who has the world at your feet. Fark knows why you hang out with us tossers, but I'm glad you do.

Now .... when to I get to shag yer misses ??

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Celebrity bike club

Even Max's burd is getting in on the act, saw her in a phone add the other day looking mighty fine:drool:

Flymo: If the tyre man dont come off I hear the Telly Tubies are hiring:twofinger
Legend has been screen tested for the latest fish food add campaign after his attempt to walk on wate went horribly wrong yesterday:D Too faking funny, I almost spat my beer out when your head went under. Slippery underfoot was it :p

Im glad I managed to resit Boycie and Phil's invitation to Emerald Hill, I hear they are broken today:hurl: The wheels had come off Boycie's wagon already so fark knows what state he was in at the end of the night.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Celebrity bike club

Tug said:
Even Max's burd is getting in on the act ................

Legend has been screen tested for the latest fish food add campaign after his attempt to walk on wate went horribly wrong yesterday:D Too faking funny, I almost spat my beer out when your head went under. Slippery underfoot was it :p

Im glad I managed to resit Boycie and Phil's invitation to Emerald Hill, I hear they are broken today:hurl: The wheels had come off Boycie's wagon already so fark knows what state he was in at the end of the night.
Yup .... I'ld happily shag Mrs Biaggi .. or just as happily play with Legend Junior while watching ... arf arf ..

As for the face dive .... how the ferk DID that happen ??

And .. after BBQ games ... no idea how Boycie did it, but I have heard a rumour that Big Phil became Big Girly Drippler ... and Boycie turned himself into a stalker while wandering in the dark searching for a cab .... at 1 in the morning ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts