Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C'mon, guys, drag out yer pic's of yer ugly mugs. It's time for everyone to laugh at you again. I'll start...

Those in the know will know where this is:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Myspace. That's why I can't see it. It's blocked.

Wow, this thread's really taken off. Two farkin' pictures, one of which I can't view.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Starbucks! Woot! I've had this coffee card for over a week which entitles me to a free cup daily of iced or hot and it works through the 14th. I've been wired on caffeine which is odd for summer months for me. Mmmmmm, (free) coffee :drool:

I like 'bucks' specialty drinks but their coffee tastes somewhat burned and bitter :( But beggars can't be choosers, can they?

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
The baby is eating your finger in case you hadn't noticed
The loss of the finger has hampered my typing skills and now I have to point with my middle finger, which apparently doesn't sit too well with my bosses and customers :D

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
n00b said:
Okay I guess I started it, so I just took one with my camera phone (doing some free advertising for starbucks). :D
Looks like you're ready to take on the day, even got the motivational poster in the background.

BTW, I'm suggesting we start a "caption" thread for that pic. My first submission:
"How bout a nice cup of shut the f**k up?"

·
Registered
867 Posts
... and now I have to point with my middle finger, which apparently doesn't sit too well with my bosses and customers :D
Lol, that was my first choice in poses this morning, but I figured I'd be nice... I'm a total starbucks junkie but I always get a mocha, I'm not real big on their regular brew either (mcdonalds is better imo).

Looks like you're ready to take on the day, even got the motivational poster in the background.

BTW, I'm suggesting we start a "caption" thread for that pic. My first submission:
"How bout a nice cup of shut the f**k up?"
Oh that's awesome, yeah gotta love the bags under my eyes (damn happy hour margaritas) :D

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
awww you two are so cute.

Not a mug shot, but it's the closest thing I have since I'm usually the one behind the camera...

I actually really like that picture.

But then again, I've always liked pictures where people are acting natural anyway. Too many people end up with really odd facial expressions when they know people are taking pictures of them.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Kanwisch, the spicers never came thru on their offer to sell me their kids, but your boy is absolutely adorable so cough him up.. :D

And ZX, you look exactly like my next door neighbor. I was wondering why you looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it at first :laughing:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts