Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just want to give a shout out to everyone as I'm new to these forums.:cool:

I just bought my first sport Bike as of 2wks ago & I didn't really understand before I owned one the kind of power they put out(I made the mistake of letting the salesman talk me into some power mods right off the show room floor before I got used to the bike). I have a lot of learning to do & hope to get some pointers from all of you.:cool:

Tate

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's quite a starter bike. Welcome to the board. Anything that you need to know you can find it here, if you can't find it just ask. #1 pointer for you and your bike, take it eeeeasy bro.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Welcome to the boards!:hello:

Just take it easy and don't be afraid to ask questions!

·
Registered
316 Posts
:eek: dam you ran out and bought a modded Busa for you first bike <<<

Pointer # 1 .. Invest in some good leathers.

:2cents:

P.S. Welcome :twofinger

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the shout back fellas!

I don't know what I was thinking when I bought a modded bike like that right off the show room floor. :confused: Maybe it's one of those re-capture your youth things beings I turn 30 this year (Hell, I don't know-LOLOL).

I'm sure I will have a ton of stupid/obvious questions for you guys in the very near future. I'll make sure I try & post them under the proper forum topics. I just signed on here today and theres probably 6 months of reading to be had on here.:cool:

Thanks!
Tate

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
You're right in that there is a lot of good information on here. I would say though that you shouldn't be afraid to ask anything at all, no matter how stupid you think it is. Especially with starting on a bike that big, you want to be extra careful.

Of course, some jerks like me might give ya a good natured ribbing now and then, but we try to throw in useful information with it.

Ride (extra) safe!:thumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course, some jerks like me might give ya a good natured ribbing now and then, but we try to throw in useful information with it.

Ride (extra) safe!:thumb: [/B][/QUOTE]

:cool: I've got thick skin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts