Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
be out riding instead of playing around on the internet?:dunno:

I at least have a good excuse with 2 inches of ice still on my driveway.
Some of us have to work at an OFFICE!

·
Registered
798 Posts
The thought crossed my mind this morning when i saw a guy on a bike on the way to work this morning.

As much as i tell myself i will give up street riding, it might be easier said than done.

I'd also rather way for all the crap out there to thaw out so there isnt all the run off on the road as well as a good rain to get rid of all the salt.

I'll just have to fire up the grill and enjoy the weather when i get home

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Sun drops lika rock come evening
Gets friggin cold in like, 20 minutes.

Mountainbike at stoney first, with self-creation of heat. Mud is fun....
Motorcycle second, when weekend permits, sun high.

·
Registered
443 Posts
be out riding instead of playing around on the internet?:dunno:

I at least have a good excuse with 2 inches of ice still on my driveway.
Been there! Done that!!! Nice to be out freezing my knees!!! Its kinda weird (at least for me) seeing snow banks and knowing that it is still winter and I am riding around town! Last 2 days I have gone out for at least a few laps around the block! :burnout:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
What's that?:dunno:

Mine is the drivers seat or back of Bravo 1, Bravo 2, Squad 1, Engine 1, Engine 2, Rescue or Water 1. Variety is nice. I hate offices.

Any update on DPD?
Not yet. I anticipate a wait. Based on "Pimp Daddy Kwame's" speach, it takes up to 13 months to get through the hiring process, but he has asked the chief to streamline that process. I know they are going through the first round of interviews now, and they are hiring about 300 officers total. I have applied, and now I will continue to get in shape, and wait. No big deal either way. I am also applying to be a Federal Air Marshall. If I get that, I will have to go to New Mexico for 14 weeks to their academy. :eek:

Jon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts