Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont know if any of you know XRL650RIDER on stuntlife, Mike, but last night his step dad shot him over 200 times with a bird shot. Right now he's stable but he has a collapsed lung. Their worried about a pellet thats in his thiroid glan and one that's in his eye, they are worried that he might lose it. He had one of his friends with him and his step dad shot him also. These guys need our prayers. Please help, its much appreciated.

K-lee

P.S.
It was a sawed off shot gun, so it was shooting them out at weird angles. I have to call his aunt around 11 so I will let you know whats going on when I hear somehting.

·
Registered
582 Posts
now THAT'S HORRIBLE!!! :-(

I can tell you first hand....It sucks getting shot. :-(
I hope he and his friend turn out OK.....I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
That definately sucks, but here's a question.

How do you get hit with 200 bb's? I would think after the first shot you would haul ass outta there(if you could)

·
Registered
746 Posts
jimmyjr said:
how many bb's are in a birdshot shell? like a zillion?
The most common birdshot would be 7.5 in 12 or 20 guage, it has roughly 350 pellets in the shot. 8's have 410 pellets. Lucky for him it was not 00buck, "double-ought" buck, with only 8 large pellets and serious damage.

If it was a sawed-off shotgun then this is most likely the reason he is still alive. The effective range of the gun drops considerably when the barrel is shortened, and the shot is more wide spread. At 10ft a 12 guage with an 18in barrel and 7.5 shot, the shot spread pattern will be around a 1ft circle. Same but with a 26in barrel you will be around a 3in circle pattern.

Enough with the tech crap. People saw off the barrels so they can conceal them or think it looks cool, but all they did was ruin the gun. I am glad the step-father is one of these idiots, hopefully Mike will survive and pay him back ten fold...

-M-

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I talked to his cousin and they still dont have him in a room. He's been there since last night so Im a little irratated. The only thing that they've done so far it put a drain tube in his chest and give him morphine and something for the swelling in his eye.

As far as his step-dad goes, GBI came in last night and told Matt (the other guy that got shot) that he had shot and killed himself.

·
Registered
515 Posts
:eek: holy crap, what a crazy twist of events. my thought are w/ the two victims. may the step dad burn in hell or become turd in another life.:(

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Lost Nomad said:
:eek: holy crap, what a crazy twist of events. my thought are w/ the two victims. may the step dad burn in hell or become turd in another life.:(
+1

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
The whole thing's a f*cked-up situation. Terrible that the step dad was in a place where he would shoot them, then kill himself.

How're the boys doing? What's the latest?

·
Registered
447 Posts
i hope they recover and you both are in my prayers, to bad the step farther was in a place that he would do something like that.
scott

1 - 15 of 15 Posts