Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!"
And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing and hunting a lot and drank beer whenever he wanted...
:D

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
...and the girl was also happy because she didn't have to put up with his annoying friends, clean up after his messy ass and could go shopping whenever she wanted without seeing someone roll thier eyes.

:D

Jen

·
Registered
158 Posts
Can I get a copy of that fairy tale? I think my students could benefit from hearing such an uplifting tale of adventure and heroism! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 more... reason why i'm single

Marriage is a Serious Business

A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and observes to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the
money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the
money he'd given her.

Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs. Men are like that, you know.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Re: 1 more... reason why i'm single

jjkGURU said:

Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs. Men are like that, you know.
Why not...all are good choices. It comes down to the cans...it's all about the cans.

LMAO...that was a good one.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
mmmmm....big bewbies..... :drool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts