Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
goint to georgia for ama superbike leaving the fith goint to tennessee to stay at a friends then going to the race sat and sunday probly, i wont be back till wed...but let me know if you want to go and well make arrangements to meet up and drive down!

·
Registered
67 Posts
FlewByYou04R1 said:
goint to georgia for ama superbike leaving the fith goint to tennessee to stay at a friends then going to the race sat and sunday probly, i wont be back till wed...but let me know if you want to go and well make arrangements to meet up and drive down!
Just replied to your "Pimps n' Hos" post..., I'm leaving Detroit Wed. night, coming back Mon. Finally found a truck to take so the bike's going. Send me a PM if ya wanna meet up down there.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I will be down there also. If you happen to see me give a shout --- I should stand out ---- walking around with a green wagon w/trailer and three kids in it!

Looks like it may rain fargin hurricane

later

·
Registered
67 Posts
old school said:
Looks like it may rain fargin hurricane
And my truck deal fell through late last night..., now I'm wondering if it's worth the 2 bills to rent one, with the chance of rain, er, downpours all weekend. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts