Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a 1999 900SS repair manual. The dealer wants like $80 or so. Does anyone know of a place that I can find them cheaper or is that the going rate?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
That's about right...

John,

That's about the going price. I paid $55 for mine, and that was from a "friend"...that bastard.

You may be able to pick-up a used one, but it may require a lot of hunting. Good luck, let me know what you find!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey

Join the Ducati List. There are so many people with so much info in that list. Some of the Best ducati Gurus are there and available to help with any question. Its also a great place for people to buy/swap/give away anything. I have seen several people exchanging the shop manuals quite often.

To join the list go to:
http://www.ducati.net and just subscribe.

Ryan
-99' M900 aka "badass"

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Be Warned...

DesmoDue said:
Hey

Join the Ducati List.

Yeah John, then you can spend a good part of your day weeding through half-a-million messages that contain more bullshit than the Circle J Ranch!!!

A true *Ducatisti* would think that was fun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Some people with half as much efficiency would simply read the subject heading and use that litle function that is so usefull: Delete Key.

I was just referring the gentleman who posted the original post to simply join in and solicit his need for the manual.

Me on the other hand, a true ducatisti so i have all the time in my days to waste away reading through all of the threads...

..you know like best oil thread...
..best tire thread......
..i hate/love ______dealer....

after about 100 times they are posted it gets more and more interesting...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts