Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been an interest recently in shooting. It is evident by the recent posts on pistols, CPL Classes, and the like. So I thought it would be fun to make an afternoon of it (thanks Webb).

We will meet this Sunday at the Firing Line Indoor Range and Gun Shop . We'll meet there at Noon.

Here is their information: 38427 Web Drive Westland, MI 48185 Phone (734) 326-7320 Fax (734) 326-7850

From what I understand they have pistols to rent. I'm not sure of what their fees are, but you can call.

See everyone Sunday!!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Sunday hours are 9am to 4pm, no range time sold on last hour.
1 Hour non member $14, 1/2 hour non member $9. 2nd shooter on same lane $7.
Gun Rental $9/hr (Must be 21 to rent)

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
The Firing Line is a very nice range with perhaps the best ventilation of almost any range. They have only been in existence for a few years now.

Are we all doing pizza after? Or something like that?

I want to try out my new electronic hearing protectors.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
dangit2betsy... if only ya'll had chosen to do this Sat when my schedule was open :p

Shoot a few for me :thumb:

E.
look Web's got a street named after him :p

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fasterbusa said:
The Firing Line is a very nice range with perhaps the best ventilation of almost any range. They have only been in existence for a few years now.

Are we all doing pizza after? Or something like that?

I want to try out my new electronic hearing protectors.
Let's do Cheli's Chili in Dearborn. It is on Michigan Avenue in Downtown Dearborn afterwards. :drool: :thumb:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nuts!! Finally one where I could have gone, but, alas, the Gods are conspiring against me.... got a going away party for my cousin that day. NUTS!!

I still need to break in the Para Tac-Four. :) It's only got about 2 mags through it. :(

-Joe

·
Registered
354 Posts
Range out of order

Glad it was out of order, I couldn't make it cause of work this weekend. Had to work the Snow Show.

Didn't sell shit this weekend, even though we were selling at invoice + sales tax.

How about shooting this coming Sunday.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i might be down for sunday...im takin simons class saturday, and hopefully tomorrow ill have my new gun anyways...so i would love to get a few more rounds through it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts