Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems using FED EX or UPS costs a fortune .. I assume it's by air .. anyone got any advice on this one so its by sea (read: cheaper!) ...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Swim....

over and use the parts you buy as a raft to get back.

Its really cheap and you will be gone for months.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Swim....

Boycie said:
over and use the parts you buy as a raft to get back.

Its really cheap and you will be gone for months.
Change your Avatar .... you are NO LONGER a member of the Yamaha Supporters Club.

"Touching your heart, it'a a new day, the sun is shining, touching your heart is for blue ......"

Common lads .. sing it loud, sing it proud .. !!!

·
Registered
925 Posts
What are you getting? I`ve ordered records from London before, and I think they just sent it Priority mail (its been awhile [read: a couple years] so I`m not quite sure) and it was pretty cheap. I think I got them in like 4 days, too

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
What you up to legend

A/ Buying loads of goodies for yer bike so you at least look like you know what you're doing.
B/ Ordered bulk hair highlight soloution and those false nails you've always wanted.
C/ Caught BOGD ( Bolt On Goodie Disease)

Global Priority Mail is the way to go. Depending on what you wanna ship!
Small packages take 7 to 10 days from the states.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: What you up to legend

bigphil said:
A/ Buying loads of goodies for yer bike so you at least look like you know what you're doing.
B/ Ordered bulk hair highlight soloution and those false nails you've always wanted.
C/ Caught BOGD ( Bolt On Goodie Disease)

Global Priority Mail is the way to go. Depending on what you wanna ship!
Small packages take 7 to 10 days from the states.

Cheers
right then ....

in answer to the above ....

A. caaaaaaaaant
B. double caaaaaaant
C. ummm .... yip... cheaper than buying an 04 R1 .... or maybe not !!

thinking if doing a 'YP' and getting in some old panels of ebay etc. Got hold of a bloke who has a nice 2nd hand slip on, but after agreeing a 'nice price' he looking into the posting .. and via FED EX we were looking at US$250 to post ... ahahaahahahahahaha ..... so it ain't such a bargin ....

So you reakon Global Priority Mail .... this is a service provided via normal postal service, or the name of a company ... ??

And yes ... I do realise and am fully aware of what a complete and utter CANT I sound :squid:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Friggin marvelous init!

Legend...you can spend hours/days typing complete bollocks on this forum and yet can't type into the box of a search engine!

IT proffesional my arse:twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Friggin marvelous init!

bigphil said:
Legend...you can spend hours/days typing complete bollocks on this forum and yet can't type into the box of a search engine!

IT proffesional my arse:twofinger
I hope your not planning on coming to Mollies tonight otherwise I'll have to give you a right load of shite .... and now that your leg is well on the mend I'll have to run much faster than before :D

Caaaaaaant:finger:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts