Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Playground...

...the whole end of the state is a playground. :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
It says sport-TOURER. That is a Givi screen and it keeps me nice and protected from the elements thank you very much. On my occasional jaunts up to 140 mph it keeps me nice and comfy and it's relatively quiet too. Yes, it will go faster, MUCH faster. Like to see a Glodwing do that.:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ripTOOL said:
.....where'd you get the speed screen for that goldwing?
Scot, don't confuse that XX with a winger. John can ride tour guide across 421 with ease.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Okay, as long as we are flattering eack other...

Nobody can touch Steve, aka Radio Flyer, on 421 or anywhere else for that matter. He is the one and only "High Speed Tour Guide." If you happen to see a guy in white, red, and black leathers with a bandana around his neck, you too will be a backmarker.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
John, John, John, why you got to bust on me like that? You and all the rest of the 421 crew know I ain't all that! Heck, I'm just a little more ignorant than most,....if anything.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
JRA said:
Okay, as long as we are flattering eack other...

Nobody can touch Steve, aka Radio Flyer, on 421 or anywhere else for that matter. He is the one and only "High Speed Tour Guide." If you happen to see a guy in white, red, and black leathers with a bandana around his neck, you too will be a backmarker.
He don't look that fast... hell he's having trouble keeping the bike upright he's so slow. :D :p

·
Registered
429 Posts
hey in that first picture at the store, thats me and a bunch of my crew there, how strange! shady is our main riding spot, we go there about everyother weekend, the other weekend we hit 181 mountain above Morganton in NC. cool to see a local spot on here. probably seen some of you guys there and didnt know it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts