#1 ·
This guys is obviously a chick magnet!

:eek:

Jen

See less See more
#2 ·
:huh: :wtf: :laughing:

#4 ·
that is almost as bad as KCK's love interest......come on Karen...post his pictures for the world to see yet again

#7 ·
NateDog74 said:
What?? Yeah Karen lets see it. Now I gotta know.
you will want to poke your eyes out after she posts those pictures......she is in love with him :twofinger

#10 ·
kacey kaye said:
Oh my goodness. I can't believe you remembered him. Actually my cousin Ralphie sent me that. I think he's sacary. But if you want to look, here ya go . . .

http://pixyland.org/peterpan/

WTF is that site? HAHAHAHAHA thats freekin hilarious!!!!

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

#12 ·
NateDog74 said:
Ohh yeah that fruitcake. He's too old for her she's into younger guys.
let's just hope she doesn't get caught, it seems to be an epidemic lately. :cool:

#13 ·
This is more like sexy...

Attachments

#14 ·
:2cents:

Attachments

#19 ·
THANK YOU Overdose, for the only known antidote to that repulsive and putrid image.
Your pic is the Listerene mouthwash for the tiny chunks of "i don't know what " stuck in my brain. I and every other guy on this site owe you a debt of gratitude!

#20 ·
Oh MY... those two are quite the pair.... jen's fella and Karen's long time sweet heart peterpanman....

now where's my photoshop pics of SuperBluto and Peterpanman :huh:

I'll have to hun them up :laughing:

E.

#21 ·
found 'em..... LOL

E.

Attachments

#22 ·
and another....

E.

Attachments

#23 ·
and another *heeheeee*

E.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.