·
Registered
51 Posts
:huh: :wtf: :laughing:

·
Registered
609 Posts
If only I were gay....

I'd still bash him over the head with a pipe.

Uh, so where did you come across such pictures?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
that is almost as bad as KCK's love interest......come on Karen...post his pictures for the world to see yet again

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
NateDog74 said:
What?? Yeah Karen lets see it. Now I gotta know.
you will want to poke your eyes out after she posts those pictures......she is in love with him :twofinger

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
kacey kaye said:
Oh my goodness. I can't believe you remembered him. Actually my cousin Ralphie sent me that. I think he's sacary. But if you want to look, here ya go . . .

http://pixyland.org/peterpan/

WTF is that site? HAHAHAHAHA thats freekin hilarious!!!!

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
NateDog74 said:
Ohh yeah that fruitcake. He's too old for her she's into younger guys.
let's just hope she doesn't get caught, it seems to be an epidemic lately. :cool:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
This is more like sexy...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
:2cents:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"Ok, now be honest! Does this outfit make me look fat?"

Did you see that his site has been visited by 7 million + people? Probably most of the visits are from Florida's finest.

Jen

·
Registered
625 Posts
No, your face does...lol

kawigirl_636 said:
"Ok, now be honest! Does this outfit make me look fat?"

Did you see that his site has been visited by 7 million + people? Probably most of the visits are from Florida's finest.

Jen

·
Registered
264 Posts
THANK YOU Overdose, for the only known antidote to that repulsive and putrid image.
Your pic is the Listerene mouthwash for the tiny chunks of "i don't know what " stuck in my brain. I and every other guy on this site owe you a debt of gratitude!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Oh MY... those two are quite the pair.... jen's fella and Karen's long time sweet heart peterpanman....

now where's my photoshop pics of SuperBluto and Peterpanman :huh:

I'll have to hun them up :laughing:

E.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts