Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 8336 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my sister in the dryer before :D

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

Adam

·
Squid
813 Posts
Not to stay on the subject but once when I was a youngster my parents had this family oriented party and there where lots of kids. We were playing hide and seek and a couple of use told this little girl to hide in the dyer because they'll never find you in there. Well, no faster than we shut the door, ON the dyer went. All you could here was this thaathunk, thaathunk and screams. We all wound up introuble, not to mention her dad was pissed and left the party :D

------------------
John
http://photos.yahoo.com/jk6672

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Anybody stick a firecracker up a cats' butt and light it before? Damn kids :D .

------------------
"When it rains, we all get wet, the Pope and the prostitute"-Santana

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
anyone wish that they put a charlie mason on the survivor island?

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Squid
813 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RUG BURN:
Anybody stick a firecracker up a cats' butt and light it before? Damn kids :D .

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No but I put one in the microwave for a few seconds :D For some reason it was never the same.

------------------
John

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Here's a thread that will hopefully not be closed by trigger happy Will. Since there is no topic, the only way he can complain is if we somehow get on a topic. Show your support and let's get off topic.

------------------

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
will's just trying to keep things on track.

i know it seems like a pain, but when if you go looking for an alarm three months from now and you see this old post, you how to find good info. instead you find, 'buy a gun', then more nonsense.

i haven't even opened that using the bike as a pickupline tread in months for that very reason.

just my .02

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good point Tony,We have to keep Will and Pete busy though! But let's veer off now ! :D

Anyone try that strawberry flav joy jelly ?

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

Adam

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Posted By Tony <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>i know it seems like a pain, but when if you go looking for an alarm three months from now and you see this old post, you how to find good info. instead you find, 'buy a gun', then more nonsense.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know how you feel Tony , But when you rely on the participation of people on the internet, you usually get nonsense(Im a perfect example! :D). You will always get mumbo jumbo from people, unless you change the rules of SBW stating : Any reply made off subject will result in the termination of your account and the brutal beating of you cat. :D Never give up and never surrender!(galaxy quest ?)

------------------

Adam

·
Registered
582 Posts
Funny you mention that movie...I just got done watching it yesterday and really liked it...Was alot better than I thought it would be....I especially liked it, because it REALLY poked fun at Star Trek type people. Jimmy G.

------------------

·
Registered
741 Posts
LOL that was a pretty good movie... I agree! :)

------------------
Joe
1999 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, 4,100 miles, Vance and Hines Titanium slip on, synthetics, more to come soon!!!

1988 Mustang GT
www.joe4speed.com

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimmyjr:
Funny you mention that movie...I just got done watching it yesterday and really liked it...Was alot better than I thought it would be....I especially liked it, because it REALLY poked fun at Star Trek type people. Jimmy G.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you ever see the episode of Saturday Night Live with William Shatner on it? He totally ragged on the "Trekies" telling them to grow up and get out of there parents basement. You could see all the die hard fans out there, in there Star Trek pajamas (size XXXL), with their hearts braking as he spoke those words. Truely funny momment.

------------------

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK Maybe you guys didn't understand the point of this thread!!!! We ARE star\ying on topic here!!! 4 in a row!!! Will is going to close it down faster than Rug Burn can *mate* with my doll :D!!

------------------

Adam

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sometimes I like to think I'm Michael Knight and talk into my watch at the end of the day, and say "come get me KITT, I'm ready to go." ThenI realize I'm not the Knightrider, and I drive home just like everybody else.

------------------
j.-
it's all in the reflexes.

·
Squid
813 Posts
Damn, I wish I would of thought of that one instead of the ol lemonade stand. I might of made some money :D
Check out my new girl, isn't she a beauty? :D :D
------------------
John

[This message has been edited by jk6672 (edited September 18, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by jk6672 (edited September 18, 2000).]

1 - 20 of 8336 Posts