Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Switchbacks in the Los Andes Mountains riding from Argentina into Chile, South America

Bet you wish you could hit that DAD????

DO I SMELL A ROAD TRIP :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Rte 33 down from the Va state line..... w/o the trees.... and not as steep.... not any guard rails..... no big cliffs..... HEY, we've got some good roads up this way!:)

·
Registered
425 Posts
dbgtrider said:
they do have roads like that in their mountains. so I don't think its a fake, lets do a gtr ride
I'm out. My butt could never hang to South America!! I can't even do a WV ride!!! :p

·
Registered
425 Posts
Like you could do a ride over half an hour. The jaunt to the mount is about as far as I have seen you wander. Who has ridden more, you or Jeep?

·
Registered
425 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
Like you could do a ride over half an hour. The jaunt to the mount is about as far as I have seen you wander. Who has ridden more, you or Jeep?
Duh Jeep. It depends on the day. I've ridden over 150 miles in one day :eek: but I don't think I can do it lately. The r6 isn't a comfort bike . :(

·
Registered
925 Posts
R6CycleGal said:
Duh Jeep. It depends on the day. I've ridden over 150 miles in one day :eek: but I don't think I can do it lately. The r6 isn't a comfort bike . :(
Buy a Harley?:confused: :dunno:

·
Registered
425 Posts
wantanaprilia said:
Buy a Harley?:confused: :dunno:
Oh no. I like the R6 for other reasons. :D I just can't hang on long rides.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I took my 99 R6 to Killington, VT on a little road trip. Rode straight thru without any real discomfort. Despite being a smaller bike and me being a little tall on it I had a blast. The only discomfort was the D&D exhaust blaring for 700 miles each way. You gotta get that backside working lady. That bike needs ridden more. Don't let OIIIIIIIO keep you stuck around town. Go for a real ride, I hear Dad willhave one pretty much any given sunday.

·
Registered
425 Posts
My butt will hurt if I sit in ANY chair for longer than 30 mins! The R6 hurts my wrists for the angle I hold them at. I try to change angles but it's hard to get used to something new. i'm just a whiney baby- I know!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts