Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check it out, I mounted up a fresh set of running gear this weekend. Galfer Wave Rotors front and rear, Marvic Magnesium Wheels, and a fresh pair of Metzeler M1 Sportecs.

The bike feels 100lbs lighter (literally) when you're tossing it into the corners, and those Metzelers are awesome. The Galfers work great, and took a ton of weight off.

Net total weight reduction - 7lbs from the front, 6.5lbs from the rear!

(She don't look bad either...) :D

Check out this link for a bunch of photos of the bike.

Here's a pic of the front end...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa, sorry about that Robert! It worked for me when I tried it just now, maybe there's something tricky going on in my cache (I'm usually a little short of that - nyuk, nyuk). I changed it in the original post, give 'er a shot.

This should work too, or click on the WWW button at the bottom of my posts...

http://mail.chartermi.net/~ducati/

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
Stymie said:
Whoa, sorry about that Robert! It worked for me when I tried it just now, maybe there's something tricky going on in my cache (I'm usually a little short of that - nyuk, nyuk). I changed it in the original post, give 'er a shot.

This should work too, or click on the WWW button at the bottom of my posts...

http://mail.chartermi.net/~ducati/
Working good now, thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put Marchesinis and the wave rotors on my ZX12. I also put Brembo calipers and a Brembo master cylinder on also. It stops awesome and turns great.

·
Registered
580 Posts
That is one the most beautiful motorcycles Ive ever seen on this site. I downloaded the pics for my desktop.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by that but damn that bike is sweet. The fairings look like they're going to fly away by themselves, and the contrast between them and the frame and mechanicals in the center... Thats why I cant own a bike like that. I'd just park it in the living room and buy one to ride. Give me a pedestrian VTR so I can use and abuse it guilt free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts