Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ship out September 16th, and ideally, i'd like to have my "going away" party on Sep. 11. How many people plan on going to Cedar Point? The reason I ask is that the "bulk" of the party would be from Redliners, if you guys decided to show, and if tons of people are going to CP, then I'll just skip on the party and mope in my house alone. :(

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
bmacd said:
I ship out September 16th, and ideally, i'd like to have my "going away" party on Sep. 11. How many people plan on going to Cedar Point? The reason I ask is that the "bulk" of the party would be from Redliners, if you guys decided to show, and if tons of people are going to CP, then I'll just skip on the party and mope in my house alone. :(

-=bmacd=-
I don't know my plans just yet.......why don't you just go to CP if tons are going?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
have the party there...so the maids can clean it up and not you.....duh

·
Registered
399 Posts
FYI, 9/11 is the same day as the Schoolcraft college motorcycle fundraiser. I had a blast there last year, and am planning on attending again.

K

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I'll be in New Jersey doin another Open House that weekend.. so won't be able to attend either... if I dont' get to see you before you leave.. (which don't look like it the way things ahve been this summer for me) you have a good one and be careful :thumb:

E.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts