Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those intending on going to the Sepang GP i thought i'd issue a warning.

I'll be there with grumpy Chuck. And if we loose Saturday night at the rugby ( 3 am to 5 am) i'll be in no farkin mood to "bump"into anybody at the GP on Sunday. Apart from the sleep deprivation ( beach bar and rugby) and a solid, almost compulsory hangover it'll be hotter than a desert rats arsehole.

So keep yer wanky pleasantries to yerself and unless your bringing cold green teas to me ...GO AWAY!!

Thank you

·
Registered
642 Posts
BP' Weekend

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :barf: :barf: :zzz: :zzz: :barf2: :zzz: :hello: :cussing; :tp:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how can we win when were playing against an ozzie video ref.

still a good game and loadsa beer:cheers:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah figures eh cookie,

The SA team thought it was a try. The linesman ( who was 2 meters away) thought it was a try. The video proves it was a try.
Just some bitter farkin looser screws the games for us.

No probs with loosing at all. As a pom i'm used to it!!! ;) But heh let it be fair

Still very proud we didn;t let the boks get one try AT ALL:finger:
and that we did get a try!

Did you see the French get crushed by the argies ....now that was embarrasing :eyebrows:

Moto GP. Great win for your boy eh!! Pity he's doing a Dohan and making the sport so boring again.
Can you please kidnap the bugger this winter and try and kick some personality into him :twofinger

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
bigphil said:
Yeah figures eh cookie,

The SA team thought it was a try. The linesman ( who was 2 meters away) thought it was a try. The video proves it was a try.
Just some bitter farkin looser screws the games for us.

No probs with loosing at all. As a pom i'm used to it!!! ;) But heh let it be fair

Still very proud we didn;t let the boks get one try AT ALL:finger:
and that we did get a try!

Did you see the French get crushed by the argies ....now that was embarrasing :eyebrows:

Moto GP. Great win for your boy eh!! Pity he's doing a Dohan and making the sport so boring again.
Can you please kidnap the bugger this winter and try and kick some personality into him :twofinger
I thought the vid ref got it right myself. His foot clearly touched the line before he grounded the ball. Anyway, it's history now...

Twenty-odd MotoGP riders couldn't catch Stoner. How do you expect me to do it?! ;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Easy cookeetree.... buy a yamaha !!!:thumb: now he got a ducati super mo-lard for his birthday he's easy meat.

And slap his mrs too. She needs to stop wearing those "14 year old slapper from Manchester" ear rings not to mention that " wheels turning but the hamster's dead" look on her face.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts