Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Is that It?

Anymore pics on that CD of yours or is that's all he took?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Is that It?

Boycie said:
Anymore pics on that CD of yours or is that's all he took?
You two are just self flagulating yourselves. I hate to see people who love themselves and get on of explaining to all who are in earshot how wonderful you are.

Is is shameful and very very ugly.

You should both be very ashamed and should appologise to the younger viewers of this forum.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
406 Posts
The dictionary expands

Legend said:
You two are just self flagulating yourselves.

"Hot Cams" never mind you posting a nice pro-looking photgraph of yourself cheating your way around 5 in your new gay leathers that no one likes to talk about.

Where's my sexy photo! I'm afraid, "Fat-Boy pootles out of of 4 in the wrong gear/ line yet again" is not going to cut it with me oh dear me no! I've got a fragile ego to feed!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Not a peep out of em for months!!!!:hurl: Then they go for 1 track session and heh presto these pics and forum posts all over the place. Big pair of tarts :twofinger

Do you look at yearself in shop windows too boys!!!!!!
Your bum does look a bit big in yer new leathers Nils:cool:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Fat Catt!

Who's this fat twat on Cameron's bike

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
The spangly one!

Time for a new paint job Nils, say good bye to "Chips-a-do-dar" they clash with the new leathers

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
And some 'Self flagulation' up my own exhaust

G'aw...... lovely wanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Obviously has more time on his hands now

Sorry Boycie,
Haven't had time to crop/resize all the pics I got. Your belly makes them look like they were taken in macro mode.:twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts
Oh my gawd

Nils - That is the most digusting paint job I have ever seen on a bike. What the fark where you thinking?????

80's retro Honda per chance???

Even GD's fuschia leathers didn't make me barf like that.... :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Here we go again

Come on Chum those colours were all the rage back in 1988!!! and anyway, you should have seen Anthony Goberts at the time, his rainbow suit made mine look fairly tame :eek: :eek: ...for the first time ever I actually match my bike at the moment :thumb:

and yeah, how can someone who goes by silver have a gold bling bling look like that???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's my sponsors OK

My sponsors last year was Chipsaway. The company is run by Chinese, so understand they favour the gold colour. :D

Believe me, I will be running different colours this your.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Gold!..Metalic Turd more like!

Who's next years sponsor then.....Liberace?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts