1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From our friend (Gulam) in Malaysia :
-----------------------------------------------

Guys,
Just talked to Kumar from SIC. He confirmed the North track will be opened for practice on Thursday, 27 may from 2 to 5 pm and on Friday from 3 to 6 pm.
---------------------------------------------

So, Carl and I are planning to head up on Friday afternoon to shag our tires a bit more.

Who is going up this weekend?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Sympathy on its way

Sorry to hear about your off Johan.

Least you did it in some style rather than a crap dismount followed by somthing out of Geri Hallywell's latest Yoga techniques vid.

Did they give you a carbon option for the aftermarket parts?

I am planning on doing the practise on friday along with legend so that is another 2 signed up. See you all at the weekend.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I'm in kl now lads ... see you at the track at 3pm on friday ...

although I am getting a flight down on wed night to get to the sbr agm .. then another back up on Thur for more work ...

what dedication .... if only i knew other caaants from our club were going to turn up ...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Legend said:
I'm in kl now lads ... see you at the track at 3pm on friday ...

although I am getting a flight down on wed night to get to the sbr agm .. then another back up on Thur for more work ...

what dedication .... if only i knew other caaants from our club were going to turn up ...
It is nice to see you are so dedicated Legend!

It's my daughter's graduation day so I will not be able to make it at eight. Maybe later, depends on how long the ceremony goes on for.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Yikes

Sorry to hear about the gravel visit Johan.

I am nearly fully unpacked - so a copy of the Sepang MotoGP crash video will be forthcoming very shortly

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
yellow peril said:
It is nice to see you are so dedicated Legend!

It's my daughter's graduation day so I will not be able to make it at eight. Maybe later, depends on how long the ceremony goes on for.
MATE !!! ... no wonder you were looking so spiffingly handsome at the AGM ... and your lovely wife was looking so radiant ... a proud moment I am quite sure ..... congratulation to you all, well sone bro ... and just just in time too .... your shout at the bar at Concode KLIA is it ?? .....

so then ... she has learnt to talk, learnt to walk, gone to scholl, done well ... and now graduated from college ....

Are you ready for the next phase ... the arguementative selfdistructive once where the good girls start dating the scumiest loosers they can simple to defy there parents and prove they are an 'adult' .. ??

.... people like .... lesbian leroy ... can gay captain pants boy ... ??

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks Legend.

A very proud moment indeed. And also a sad one, next year we'll be "empty nesters" - so a bit lonely. One phase of life has passed, after 20 years with kids at home we'll find ourselves in the same situation we were 20 years ago before the kids came along...

What to do?

·
Registered
726 Posts
One phase of life has passed, after 20 years with kids at home we'll find ourselves in the same situation we were 20 years ago before the kids came along...What to do?
Obvious!

Start shaggin the missus again!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts