Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard anything about this? Is it on? Who's going? Who's keen? Who's not?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Up for it

Count me in! :D

I thought that it was only on the 1st, but if its both days then that's even better :thumb: :drool:

I seem to re-call an e-mail from Johan a while back about the 1st being the last sesh before the F1 bollix. I haven't heard to the contrary so I assume that its still on.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure...

I'm not sure if it's Sat, Sun or both.... but I'd be up for a double header.... (ooh er)
:eyebrows:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Count me in.

Pretty certain Saturday is booked by some car club like Porsche, Subaru, Ferrari ++++.
Will check anyway.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Blue Catt said:
I thought it was the weekend after!

Tugster's 40th on Saturday and I got some long lost friends in town that weekend.

Give me 2 secs to wriggle out of it and count me in too!
I reckon tugster planned it this way so he'll have the full attention of our dear ladies for his 40th. My missus has indicated she'll be there without me!

·
Registered
560 Posts
yellow peril said:
I reckon tugster planned it this way so he'll have the full attention of our dear ladies for his 40th. My missus has indicated she'll be there without me!
Maybe she can take my ticket then....

·
Registered
409 Posts
Blue Catt said:
I thought it was the weekend after!

Tugster's 40th on Saturday and I got some long lost friends in town that weekend.

Give me 2 secs to wriggle out of it and count me in too!
Hmmm.....what do you get for a 40 year old as a present?

How about getting the missus to get him a new bike?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
WOLVERINE II said:
Hmmm.....what do you get for a 40 year old as a present?

How about getting the missus to get him a new bike?
How about a 20 year old :drool:

Those who are in a dither about Sepanging or night outing just let me know by today, I did send a mail yesterday and no withdrawals so I assume your still on. I dont want to get stuck with a bunch of tickets so sort your lives out ya bunch of farking muppets :twofinger
The more ladies the better, wives, girlfriends and daughters all welcome.
McP has yur daughters hair grown back after the last time we went out ?

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oi, Nils

I've got to got to a wedding dinner on the Saturday and will probably be going up very late in the evening or very early on Sunday.

What time are ya leaving?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
getting so close to the McDee's daughter ... it just looks ALL wrong ..... damn 40 yo's .. that think they are 23 until someone points out they aint !!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Legend said:
getting so close to the McDee's daughter ... it just looks ALL wrong ..... damn 40 yo's .. that think they are 23 until someone points out they aint !!!
I am also reminding these geezers about it and they bleedin hate for it...why?

Coz I AM 23!!!

And ya old blokes cant get over that...

:twofinger :twofinger

Cheers..

Ps...Tuggy...sent an email out requesting 20yr olds....but....they spat it back at me blabbering on about how they don't like older guys...especially those who try to get lucky by using matchsticks concealing them as games....:twofinger

·
Registered
94 Posts
Johan has just informed the msportbikers that the SIC management would like to meet up with present and future MSS participants this Sunday (approx 1.15pm, after the track day). They would like some input regarding 2004 MSS rules and regs. Refreshments will be provided.

C U L8tr.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: Oi, Nils

Worzel Gummidge said:
I've got to got to a wedding dinner on the Saturday and will probably be going up very late in the evening or very early on Sunday.

What time are ya leaving?
Have been pardoned by Tug, so will be looking to leave Singapore on Saturday afternoon.
Still running the bike in, don't think it will be much fun riding with me anyway. At least I wont be running any risk getting caught by the police for speeding.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww ........... I've just committed myself to going to the old geeeezers ferking birthday thingy. You would think he could turn 40 at a better time !!! .... but no, he would have to do it when the last track day for ages is on ... but then the caaaant don't have no bike no more does he !! ...

still .... the mind is ticking .... can I go there .... drink nothing ... slink off early .... in beddies by .. 11pm .... then up by ...4.30am .. and out the door by 5am .. and at the track by .... 9ish .. ?? ..

ooowwww ......

·
Registered
642 Posts
Legend said:
still .... the mind is ticking .... can I go there .... drink nothing ... slink off early .... in beddies by .. 11pm .... then up by ...4.30am .. and out the door by 5am .. and at the track by .... 9ish .. ?? ..

ooowwww ......
Want me to give you an early morning wake up call ...?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts