Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There up on Peters web site ... and some right horny crackers there are ...

http://www.insports-images.net/

Speaking of which ..... I do love these pics .. but he just does NOT have the legs of our LENSY ..... anyone keen to sign my 'Bring back the Lensy' petitiony thingy ???

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mcy P ... I wish bro ....

But I did get in a BP of 2.31 .... so getting there .. slowly but surely.

Yup, gotta agree I was right chuffed with the pics ...... even my large arse looks a bit 'sporty'.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Nice style

Looking good legend but why so slow ?:squid:

Dont tell me your gonna use that stolen image for the rest of the years cos your too tight to buy the farking thing :twofinger

Boys are all looking good, Boycie looking very determined considering where he was last year:eek: :thumb:

Peter Lim is taking some great pictures :drool:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: This One's not bad an' all

Blue Catt said:
Just need better colour co-ordination of rider....
Fark me noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek: The Garfield transformation would be complete with an orange and black suit:D
Nice pics BC, can see a bit of a change in posture there:thumb:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: I owe it all to Mr Bayliss

Blue Catt said:
Working on my Troy Bayliss style ...
Looking a little more Doohan with the chest over the tank there BC.... though the inside foot work is def. Troy like :D

So BC you must be leavin the orange rocket up there now, rather than doing the 3hr commute? No lights etc right??

·
Registered
642 Posts
THINKING ABOUT A MOTOR HOME

Gixxer_Dave said:
So BC you must be leavin the orange rocket up there now, rather than doing the 3hr commute? No lights etc right??
Dunno what to do... have been vanning it recently. Its a luxury I could easily get used to but alas Joe's selling his wheels and I don't think you can rent in Spore to go over the border.

Hey, why don't you colour code the gravel traps... here's a clue... 7+8, 10, 13 (x2 I think!) !!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice BC NICE !!! .... but fer ferks sake .. no matching colour scheme .. and while we are at it .... paint the bike something other than the side of a huge container ship !! .... caaant ..

Yup .. giving the 'racing' thing a go ... but it will be more like making up the obsticalls for you 'experiences' prostitutes to lap.

Ahh .... apex's .... fark it ... back to the Keith Code book of bull shite for me ... I missed that whole section :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
C'mon

Ledge, Don't be such a tight arse. Buy the fukkin photo will ya. I am fed up with you and yer fekkin "Copyright" this and "Insports that" postings...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: C'mon

Chumley said:
Ledge, Don't be such a tight arse. Buy the fukkin photo will ya. I am fed up with you and yer fekkin "Copyright" this and "Insports that" postings...
Why is it that every caaant is so keen to spend my money for me ...... !!! .... cants !

I have been trying to buy some pics of Peter for nearly 2 farkin YEARS !!! .... and no luck so far .... but fine .... I'll try and buy some of his latest.

I'll post them up when I get them ..... 2005 I guess :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
726 Posts
FAK ME!

Ledge, I can't believe what utter crap is spilling out of your gob these days....

What's this about everyone wanting to spend your money for YOU??:confused:

Surely a photo from Peter (say 50RM) is FEK ALL compared to the cost of a 999R??? And how come every time I order from him and ring you to see if you want one, you say NO!

Or is it the 1:9 scale replica 999R you are getting???

:finger: :twofinger :finger: :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: FAK ME!

Chumley said:
Ledge, I can't believe what utter crap is spilling out of your gob these days....

What's this about everyone wanting to spend your money for YOU??:confused:

Surely a photo from Peter (say 50RM) is FEK ALL compared to the cost of a 999R??? And how come every time I order from him and ring you to see if you want one, you say NO!

Or is it the 1:9 scale replica 999R you are getting???

:finger: :twofinger :finger: :twofinger
Could be the biggest leg pull of all time ... ???

Bigger even than the time some asian 'chick' joined our forum and recorded one of the top posted threads of all time .....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts