Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shorts, the flip flops, no gloves, no shirt......or better yet:

The little kid sitting in between them!!!

I really hate people sometimes.....:(

Attachments

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Best of blubber protection so what more could one ask for, especially when just going down to the local beach for a family outing?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
and he's not wearing a damn helmet...dumb squid.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I do not know what is more of a risk for the kid, wrecking or suffocating:mad: . Some people should have never been born:finger:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
At least their head will be intact :rolleyes:

Always the optimist :D

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
In all probability this photo was taken of a family in another country then Cdn, States, UK, or Continent of Europe. Good possibility under the laws of their country they are well protected while the bike is going no faster then 10mph & max he might have had on it solo was 50 mph or even lower.

We really do not know the outlook & laws of other countries.

Strill both with helmets on sort of hints towards a darker skinned couple & their child somewhere in South USA a few yrs ago when helmets were compulsory.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Smitty said:
In all probability this photo was taken of a family in another country then Cdn, States, UK, or Continent of Europe. Good possibility under the laws of their country they are well protected while the bike is going no faster then 10mph & max he might have had on it solo was 50 mph or even lower.

We really do not know the outlook & laws of other countries.

Strill both with helmets on sort of hints towards a darker skinned couple & their child somewhere in South USA a few yrs ago when helmets were compulsory.
Looks a lot like Puerto Rico to me. Spicerke pointed that out when she e-mailed it to me, and she's right. I think there were helmet laws there, but overall most people didn't worry too much about little things like safety.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I couldn't tell if that was a kid or a giant growth on that fat guys back.:barf:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Hey guys, take a look at the kid's tiny foot... If one of his little toes goes between coils on the shock spring it's gonna get crushed or popped right off when they hit a bump! :eek: :crying:

Smitty, I don't think it matters which country they're from, it's just not safe, period! My:2cents:

·
Registered
699 Posts
I think this photo was created for sick humor only. This photo has been around my office for about 4 months now. If this guy is really riding with his kid sandwiched like that he mentally ill. It just can't be real.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
how about the towel they are sitting on and hanging off the back side that is long enough to get caught :eek:

I hope this was done as a joke.... if not it goes to show ya stupid people are indeed out there breeding :hurl:

E.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts