Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to collage next year down in good old Orlando Florida, going to attend MMI. Am looking for top notch security for my Kawasaki ZX 10r, I don't wanna have to worry much about it when I'm not on it. I have seen all sorts, retractable cables and disk locks and so on even those with an alarm and pager. Can any one point me in the direction for the best security, or recommend anything cause I know Orlando has some thieves out there and if I can avoid it would like to keep from actually sleeping with my bike in the apartment lol.:thumbs2:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would get lowjack or something like that. Disclocks and the sort are almost useless IMHO as they just pick the bikes up and put them in a van and drive off with them. You need to get heavy chains and chain it to something solid. That might slow them down. I would not try to have a nice bike that had to be left outside especially in Orlando. If you can roll it into your apartment at night I would do it. The thieves will likely get it otherwise. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts