Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody in here going to the bike show in Seattle the first weekend in December? I'm planning on being up there and it would be nice to meet some faces to put with the names. :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
M/C Show

As of right now I am planning on going.......

Jim

·
Registered
68 Posts
I went last year and spent about 7 hours walking around drooling over everything. I'm sure I'll do it again this year.

Mike

·
Registered
517 Posts
INFO?

I hadn't heard a thing about it 'till now. Please give me the location, dates, etc.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Scotty, you need to move a little closer to "the city", your a little too "isolated" out there :D
stadium exhibition center,(thats the new one next to Safeco field)....(you know,..in Seattle !) Dec. 1-3,..Friday 5:00PM to 10:00 PM,..Sat. 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM,...Sun. 10:AM to 5:00 PM
I'll be there Fri. night !

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now the trick is figuring out how to bump into some of you. First I'll have to figure out what days I'll be there. I'm planning on being in Seattle the whole weekend but don't know which days we plan on going to the show.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Im fairly new.

angelo kokkaliaris said:
Hey mr birdman what bike do you ride.
Someone is emailing me thinking Im you,
An 1100XX. Emailing you? I wonder how they got that mixed up.:confused: I just checked my profile and the email address is correct. If for some reason emailing through this site isn't working they should try emailing me directly at [email protected]

[Edited by Birdman on 11-10-2000 at 10:44 AM]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Seattle show

Im from toroonto canada,eh.
What state is Seattle in? I would consider going if its not
3000 miles away.Our bike show is downtown.Jan 5,6,7.
Last year was the first year i went.It was awsome!
Thanking you guys in advance.
see ya.

dont fear the ninja RESPECT the ninja

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Seattle show

angelo kokkaliaris said:
Im from toroonto canada,eh.
What state is Seattle in? I would consider going if its not
3000 miles away.Our bike show is downtown.Jan 5,6,7.

Seattle is in Washington state. That's on the West side and if Toronto is where I think it is.... Well I don't think it's 3000 miles but it's probably close.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll be on the way over tonight after work. We'll be going to the show around 10:00 when they first open on sat. The group of 10 people who started out going has dwindled down to 2 but it will still be fun. I will be the goofy looking guy with kind of long black hair and a mustach about 5'9" wearing a black riding coat in the Honda display tring to have my way with the 929RR at noon on Sat.

Mike

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well sh!t after starting this thread I have since found out that I can't go. What a bummer! Well, I hope the rest of you can hook up and have a good time. It should be great! Oh and tirefryer, for group fun choose the RC51. It has a front entry too!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
517 Posts
Sorry guys - I was planning on being there, but Grandpa passed away last night so it's off to Oregon. Have fun. Let me know how it was.

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
813 Posts
scotty said:
Sorry guys - I was planning on being there, but Grandpa passed away last night so it's off to Oregon. Have fun. Let me know how it was.
Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Seattle Bike show

auger will be there on Saturday.I may be wearing my WMRAA rain jacket(its black/green)or the bright orange marshal t-shirts that we have to wear on the track.Oh,I`ve got 3 or 4 SBW stickers(I owe Jef one).I should be there about noon.Later........

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Scotty: Sorry to hear about your Grandfather!!
Where in Oregon?(I usta live there!)
I'm still gonna try and make it tho' I now have the damned flu bug that's going around.I was sick enough yesterday that I missed work. Still feeling crappy today and don't feel steady enough to drive......damn it!:(
If I make it I'll have on a black leather jacket with stripes down the sleeves and a big "JKW' on the back.
(Stand's for:Jim's Kat is Wicked!!:))
If I go it will be Saturday,early.
Jim

·
Registered
68 Posts
Scotty, sorry to hear about your grandfather.

You guys missed a good show. There are so many bikes at that place that it made me giddy. I want to ride so bad right now. Sucks that it's 25 deg. out side. The new F4 is one damm good looking bike. I feels just like last years to sit on. The GSXR 1000 is nice bike also looks and feels like the 750. There were so many bike there I could go on all night, but I won't.

Birdman, they now make a red blackbird. Oh yeah, I tend to shy away from the group thing, It's bad enough having one woman unsatisfied and mad at me let alone two or three.

Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts