Sportbike World banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
ya thats real close. I love those new cbrs but im still searching for mine. The one good thing about this shitty economy is that you can find great deals on bikes and just about any other used thing your looking for :D.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
^^
yup, i looked for a few months and found a hella deal on my 04 1krr.

winters coming up, people dont want to store them so they dump them off before hand. i would keep my eye open come mid/late january. people over spent for christmas and they will need cash ASAP to pay all those CC billls. then you might be able to find a dayum good deal then.

there is a guy on the R6 forum thats got an 05 R6--blue..LOW miles (iirc 1400). i almost bought that. i got him down to 5800.00. i think hes somewhat local as well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is anyone out there?

I've been riding haven't seen many people yet....I would hate to let this thread go dead you guys have been pretty cool

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
a friend and i are going for a ride this saturday. anyone else want to head out with us? last time we rode, we went m53 to 32 mile, then across to the water (jefferson, i think), then up to m59 and down to m53. not sure if we will do the same route, but last time is was light traffic and a rather "spirited" ride. :)

btw, im at m59 and mound.

·
Registered
5 Posts
anyone starting to go to Royal Oak would like to met up with some new people and have a good time I heard that Macomb power sports is going to start something at B W 's in mt clemems soon let me know ride safe

·
Registered
32 Posts
sry i have'nt been on in a bit, but i had moved and my daughter has been a handfull.I now live at 10 mile and middlebelt ,so
if anyone is up for riding hit me up, i will be cruzin all day

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, thanks chris for showing me around some twistys.
Today was awsome,I look forward to riding with you agian very soon. OH and i didnt run out of gas........lol:thumb:

·
Registered
845 Posts
No problem Gary, I had a blast. It was great to finally meet up with ya and go riding. Hopefully next time we won't get stuck in bumper to bumper traffic.

·
Registered
32 Posts
very cool,but i won't be able to make the ann arbor ride.....
my computer is acting up so i cant check the site as offten as i would like....:crying: hopefully next time

·
Registered
32 Posts
just put in a new router on my computer so no more problems
:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Turbo Hayabusa Help

Does anyone know where I can take my bike to get tuned? I took it to Rosenau and they said they really don't mess with bikes with turbo on it.

I just bought it. It rides great once the turbo kicks in but 1st and part of 2nd gear really suck once the boost gets to about 5lbs watch out!

·
Registered
38 Posts
By the way!

This Saturday May 19th The Detroit Bike Fest at ALVINS on Cass from 12PM - untill?!?

There will be a bike wash and live music!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Turbo Hayabusa Help

Karisma said:
Does anyone know where I can take my bike to get tuned? I took it to Rosenau and they said they really don't mess with bikes with turbo on it.

I just bought it. It rides great once the turbo kicks in but 1st and part of 2nd gear really suck once the boost gets to about 5lbs watch out!
You could take it to Reflections polishing they do tunning on everything NOS, Turbo, everything.

http://reflectionspolishing.com/

They are in ypsilanti.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Canton area riders?

I want to do the royal oak thing this Thursday, but don't wanna ride there alone! My buddies always back out. Anyone interested in heading there from the Canton/Plymouth area, hit me up and let's meet and ride there together.

101 - 120 of 131 Posts