Sportbike World banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Re: Thanks!

Karisma said:
You see the problem with all of this good information is that yes it's good for me to know but I'm not very mechanical i'd rather paysomeone to hook it up for me.
thats ok, none of that info is the holy grail of suspension, but it should provide you with somewhere to start which is often the hardest thing to find. Get it set, but learn why they set it the way they do so you can change it later if you want.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey everyone, new to the site here. Was wondering if anyone around westland was going to be out riding this weekend. (saturday or sunday).

Let me know and maybe we can meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Re: Question

Karisma said:
Have any of you adjusted your suspension? I lost weight since last year and my ride just is not feeling right or safe. Where is a good place to start? I don't know what to do? I sthere some whee I can take it to get it adjusted? I thinking about lowering it but don't want to lose clearance What do you all think?
Might want to check your tire pressure too.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Wednesday Ride

On Wednesdays we ride out to A squared taking Seven Mile out to Whitmore Lake to North Territorial and out Mast to Huron River Road. We end up at the Mongolian BBQ.

We meet at the Wendy's/BP station on the Northeast corner of M5 and 14 Mile at 7:00 and leave around 7:30.

Just thought I'd put this out there for anyone that is interested.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Jay22 said:
Hey everyone, new to the site here. Was wondering if anyone around westland was going to be out riding this weekend. (saturday or sunday).

Let me know and maybe we can meet up somewhere.
I do not normally check this board, but happend to catch it today. There are lots of people that ride and post up. However, in the Southeast Michigan area, lots of people post up here...http://sbw.sportbikes.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=256

Pop in and say "hi".

Later!!

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Re: Wednesday Ride

usmeiners said:
On Wednesdays we ride out to A squared taking Seven Mile out to Whitmore Lake to North Territorial and out Mast to Huron River Road. We end up at the Mongolian BBQ.

We meet at the Wendy's/BP station on the Northeast corner of M5 and 14 Mile at 7:00 and leave around 7:30.

Just thought I'd put this out there for anyone that is interested.
Just like Steve said...but it looks like rain tonight, and they rode last night.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Looks like rain, man it hasn't let up all day.

Yes, we did the ride last night, but for the future.

Glad we rode on Tuesday instead of last night. It sounded like the thunder was in the house.

Hope to see some new faces on Wednesday.

Steve

·
Registered
731 Posts
Usual Ride to A Squared postponed, However

With the weather being more unpredictable than usual the normal ride to A squared is being postponed.

However, I am going to explore an alternate route. So if anyone is up for it come on out to the BP/Wendy's at the Northwest corner of M5 and 14 Mile Road at 7:00 to leave at 7:30.

I'm thinking of heading out 10 Mile past South Lyon to Silver Lake and over to Hamlin Road and down.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
32 Posts
SUP ALL!!!!! I'l be riding around 1 pm on monday,if anyone is up for it let me know :thumb:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
new michigan rider here. anyone going out riding this weekend? getting a little boring riding solo, and i cant find any good roads except for orion rd in rochester.

·
Registered
845 Posts
welcome to the board and SBW :twofinger (standard greeting)

check out the https://www.sportbikeworld.com/ threads for rides, there is usually someone posting up a rides there :thumb:

·
Registered
845 Posts
RO 8-10-06???

any other of you west siders going to RO tonight? GixxerFreak, Retread??? anyway, a couple of us are meeting up at the BP on Inkster/96(schoolcraft) at around 5:50p then heading out to the east side to meet up with the rest of the group at the BP on Mound just north off the 696 mound exit, then on to RO from there. So, join in if you want and let's ride.

·
Registered
845 Posts
it was great meeting you to. we're always glad to have new people ride and hang out with us and see how we are as a riding club. we all tend to still hang out and have get togethers even whe the riding season is over. So, please continue to join in on more rides :thumb:

81 - 100 of 131 Posts