Sportbike World banner

41 - 60 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thumbs up!

My goal is to ride til Thanks Giving. So 15 more days is as good as 28!

·
Registered
26 Posts
KEEP ON RIDIN'

...I understand Karisma. Well, maybe you, Retread, and myself can get together before the season's up and ride? Let me know what you think.:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cool!

Sounds good to me. I'm down to ride just about anytime after business hours. Tonight at the C-Note Lounge on Van Dyke at 7mile in Detroit is our bike night. We can ride before after or during come on out and have a good time. I know it's late notice but what can I say? I only have about 3 more Tuesdays left before I put her in storage.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Re: TRICK OR TREAT RIDE

Gixxerfreak24_7 said:
Man, this looks like it's going to be alot of fun! Unfortunately, I have class (CMU). Maybe next time, so have fun for me!:crying:
It sure was! could have used more folks to share it with though ... on bikes that is... ;)

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55337

E.
"the ballerina hippo" :laughing:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
GixxerChris said:
hey with the near 70deg temp today are you guys going for a ride anywhere?
I rode to work and was thinkin on hitten some back roads since it's too warm to go out huntin... but I know that dont' do you any good chris since you're too far south for me ;)

E.

·
Registered
845 Posts
DreamRyder said:
I rode to work and was thinkin on hitten some back roads since it's too warm to go out huntin... but I know that dont' do you any good chris since you're too far south for me ;)

E.
no problem, I just wish I could get up to your neck of the woods more often.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's supposed to be really nice out again this weekend. anyone going out for a ride?
L

·
Registered
26 Posts
RIDING THIS WEEKEND?

Greetings all,

If the weather holds out, I'll be on the Gixxer Saturday afternoon around 4PM for about a couple of hours. So, whoever's with it - let's ride!:thumb:

·
Registered
845 Posts
Re: RIDING THIS WEEKEND?

Gixxerfreak24_7 said:
Greetings all,

If the weather holds out, I'll be on the Gixxer Saturday afternoon around 4PM for about a couple of hours. So, whoever's with it - let's ride!:thumb:
Hey I can make this one. Where do you want to meet at?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry i couldnt make it again,got my bike is apart. puttin on some new turn signals new pipe and some other fun stuff.........
You guys know how it goes, a bike is never done:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
MY APOLOGIES!

Hey Gixxer Chris/Retread,

My bust about this past weekend (overwelmed by work, school, family, ect.), but WHENEVER you guys want to hook-up, hollar at me (well in advance) at: (313)231-4643. Especially you Retread, our last outing was a blast! Not much longer 'til the season up, so...let's ride!:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
well my bike is almost done i'll post pics......But i dont think we'll be riding anymore this season:finger: fkin snow.....i hate snow.
I really need to move to a place i can ride all yea round.
Damn i miss my bike already,well guys i guess we'll hook back come march:crying:

·
Registered
845 Posts
Yeah, I hope to hook up with you guys next season.
Retread... I hear ya about moving to place with no snow. I've actually been thinkin about moving to Arizona lately, but don't know if the wife would go for it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
CALL ME CRAZY BUT...

Hey Retread/Gixxerchris,

I have a good friend I was in the military with (I've known for years) who lives in Jacksonville, Florida who I am considering visiting sometime within the next month or so for a few days (mini vacation). I will be renting a trailor and hauling my bike down there. He has a bike and he is STILL riding! Sucks to be in Michigan this time of the year huh? Well, if you guys are interested, can fit it in your budget and most importantly, clear it with the "boss lady" :D we can enjoy some of that Florida sun and roadways while everyone here is looking at their bikes in storage. This won't be an expensive trip, but it will be a blast! So, post up and let me know what ya think.:thumb:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sounds like fun but.......my bike is in pieces,so thats a no go for me:crying:. So have fun and do some wheelies for me:thumb:

·
Registered
845 Posts
man that sounds like it would be a blast, but I can't get the time off work...I took way more than I had in vacation for my honeymoon this past Aug.

I also have a loud clicking sound coming from my rear wheel/axel. could it be that the bearings are bad??

·
Registered
32 Posts
do you do a lot of wheelies? or do alot of dirt roads in redford??
and how many miles on your ride???sorry but i love working on bikes:drool: also check on your cush drive,and chain/sprocket
if you have any questions or need it looked at call me,good luck and let me know how it goes:thumb:

·
Registered
845 Posts
Retread said:
do you do a lot of wheelies? or do alot of dirt roads in redford??
and how many miles on your ride???sorry but i love working on bikes:drool: also check on your cush drive,and chain/sprocket
if you have any questions or need it looked at call me,good luck and let me know how it goes:thumb:
nope, no wheelies or dirt riding and I had new sprockets and chain put on at the end of last season or beginning of this past season, i can't remember which. oh, and I don't know what the cush drive is.

·
Registered
45 Posts
cushy

Isn't the cush drive that rubber thingie at the rear wheel hub?

Supposed to reduce the harsh impact of acceleration, methinketh?

:confused:

41 - 60 of 131 Posts