Sportbike World banner

21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry man, I too got caught up with the family stuff,but if your up for tomorrow let me know:thumb:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Greetings all,

If you all are game, let's meet up sometime this Saturday afternoon at the Fast Track gas station on 5 & Beech and cruise for a couple of hours. My suggestion is to stay west (not as chilly as east as the day progresses). All in good fun, so what's up? You can also contact me via email at : [email protected]:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry wont be able to make it:mad: I work 1-9 so unless your riding after 9 i'm a no go.Hopefully next time:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
...it's cool. However, I (as well as a couple of riders) like to ride in the evening/night as well. So feel free to contact me if you want to go for a ride when you can. Until then, don't work too hard and be safe.;)

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
well hell, whatcha doin tonight?????? I get off work at 9:00
so post up if you wana ride tonight? i can check the site from work
but cant reply or call me at work at 734-595-0018
and ask for Gary

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ya know, that just might work! However, I'm in school (CMU) and I won't get out until 8:30-9ish, but we still can roll! My cell is (313) 231-4643, feel free to call when you're about to get off work.

Attachments

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hey Retread and Gixxerfreak...r u guys going to RO tonight? We could meet at Inkster/96 BP gas station around 6:30p or 7p then head out.

Or we could meet at 6p and ride out to meet a group at 696/mound rd BP gas station.

·
Registered
26 Posts
LET'S RIDE!

Ok, it appears that wer'e going to have some nice weather for the next couple of days, so let's set it off with a ride. I'll be at the Fast Track gas station on 5 and Beech (10/14/05) at 5PM, so if you're with it, post up!:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
NICE RIDE!

Hey Retread,

I had a blast rollin' with ya today, now if we could only get a few more to roll with us, that would be awesome! We've only got a few short weeks left to ride, so let's continue to make the best of it. The rest of you riders, feel free to post up if you're game.:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yea man the ride was cool. that 750 is pretty quick,I was going to get one but my wife liked the ninja (gotta keep the woman happy) look forward to riding with you agian :thumb:
How about a sunday ride anyone?????

·
Registered
26 Posts
LET'S RIDE!

GixxerChris,

Please check the board (when you can), because Retread and I had a blast when we went out. One thing for certain, no matter who you are or where you're from, we'll always have something in common...the pleasure of rollin' our streetbikes! You can contact me directly at: [email protected] so until then, let's make the best of what's left of the season!:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Agreed,and if you guys just want ride on a whim and cant post fast enough,call me 734-891-3831 GaryJ

·
Registered
26 Posts
TRICK OR TREAT RIDE

Man, this looks like it's going to be alot of fun! Unfortunately, I have class (CMU). Maybe next time, so have fun for me!:crying:

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Halloween Party

Just want to invite you all to our (The Detroit Ghost Riders m/c) Halloween Party it's going to be at The C-Note Lounge on Van Dyke just south of 7 mile for more information feel free to send me an E-mail.

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's okay

I understand, just trying to be social with the SE Michigan Riders ya know? We also have a weekly party night on Tuesday nights but now that it's getting colder less and less people are actually riding. I think i'm going to keep on riding through November after that i'm not sure.

·
Registered
26 Posts
KEEP ON RIDIN'!

Yo Karisma,

I'm with you as far as riding up to November. I personally plan on riding to about the 2nd week of November (unless conditions prohibit). What do you think?:thumb:

Attachments

21 - 40 of 131 Posts