Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get together and ride!!!!

For those of you who haven't been. Downtown Royal Oak is the place to be on Thursday nights. The action starts around 7:00 and there are hundreds of sportbike there for the rest of the night. Most of the bike are situated on Main street, but the side streets get pretty packed too.

I ride with a large group that usually parks in front of the bank accross the street for Mr. B's. So come on out and have some fun.

If you need any further info, e-mail me at [email protected].

R1sportbike

·
Registered
255 Posts
r1sportbike said:
Let's get together and ride!!!!

For those of you who haven't been. Downtown Royal Oak is the place to be on Thursday nights. The action starts around 7:00 and there are hundreds of sportbike there for the rest of the night. Most of the bike are situated on Main street, but the side streets get pretty packed too.

I ride with a large group that usually parks in front of the bank accross the street for Mr. B's. So come on out and have some fun.

If you need any further info, e-mail me at [email protected].

R1sportbike
:p hows it been man
you sell the r1 yet? Wish I could buy that bitch it's tight

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everythings cool!!!

Yes, I sold the R1 the other day.
Don't know what I'll get now.
Thinking about another hog.

R1sportbike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Damn... that is a hella necro. Almost two and a half years since the last post. :eek:

Anyway, I am out in the Ann Arbor area always looking for a ride.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well...

I ride with the Ghost Riders so look out for a bunch of us.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm right down the street from you! Beech and Schoolcraft, now aint that somethin'! If you're with it, I have another buddy who lives in Westland (real cool fella), and we went out for a while last Saturday and had a blast! Let me know if you want to roll. Remember, "safety first!":thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey i'm new and live in westland,ford and wayne i'm always up for a ride.
Anyone up for thursday?????(sept29)Dont really care for roylejoke,dont wanna stand around,I'd rather ride.can ride anytime just post up:thumb:

·
Registered
845 Posts
Gixxerfreak24_7 said:
I'm right down the street from you! Beech and Schoolcraft, now aint that somethin'! If you're with it, I have another buddy who lives in Westland (real cool fella), and we went out for a while last Saturday and had a blast! Let me know if you want to roll. Remember, "safety first!":thumb:
On Beech?? If so, I think I've seen your bike parked out front. Saturday (oct 1) is my son's b-day party. maybe afterward I can make it. The party is at 11:30a until 1:30ish I think. Retread was wanting to do some riding this weekend too.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Retread said:
Hey i'm new and live in westland,ford and wayne i'm always up for a ride.
Anyone up for thursday?????(sept29)Dont really care for roylejoke,dont wanna stand around,I'd rather ride.can ride anytime just post up:thumb:
I'm not much for wanting to stand around either. I'm a member of a bike club (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/) and we usually meet for a few then ride after.
Do you know what time Thurs you were thinkin about? I have to watch my kids (wife is going out with the girls), but I may be able to make arrangements for a sitter.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey bro how old is you son????HAPPY B-DAY,my wife and i just had a daughter on the 21st.what time do you meet up at
RO??? if u dont mind I'd like to tag along,or we could just go ridin at any time,i have thurs and fri off so let me know.
I have NO friends that ride.......i have hung out with another club (WOS) but had a misunderstanding with them,plus they never went riding,except going to the track.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Retread said:
hey bro how old is you son????HAPPY B-DAY,my wife and i just had a daughter on the 21st.what time do you meet up at
RO??? if u dont mind I'd like to tag along.I have NO friends that
ride.......i have hung out with another club (WOS) but had a misunderstanding with them,plus they never went riding,except
going to the track.
My son will be 12 and my wifes two are 7 and almost 6 (in Nov).
Usually a group of riders will meet at the BP gas station on Mound Rd just North of I696. Take 696 East, exit onto Mound North, first station on the right. I know it's past RO to get there, but it makes for more riding :thumb:
oops, forgot...they usually meet at 6:30pm and leave by 7pm

1 - 20 of 131 Posts